This Is It Cd ( Something that i noticed )

brunomj

Proud Member
i was looking at my This Is It Cd and i checked on the back of the cd its writed like this:

"Album produced by Michael Jackson & John McClain"

so my question is, how did Michael produced the album if he was allready gone????

or maybe i dont know the really meaning of producing.

I'd say it's because of Michael was doing huge part in producing those songs that are on album. That's my theory, could be wrong. ;)

I think it means the songs. Becuase he did produced the songs. So I'm guessing that's what it means. But I do get your point.

Yeah I thought the same too, but I suppose it's just acknowledging that he produced the orginal songs.

He should be credited shouldn't he?

I mean it's all his songs.

He got credited because the cd is actually "the music that inspired the film." Its all his music. In a lot of instances these days, "produced" is a credit that holds little to no weight.

I was wondering why all of the songs that Mike wrote or cowrote are credited to Michael J. Jackson as opposed to Michael Jackson like they usually are.

It must be referring to the original songs, and the arrangements that were going to be used for the songs were decided upon by Michael (although I am aware that the songs on the CD are the originals, not new recordings).

He may have helped produced the songs. It's not like those songs were new anyway.

yes, thank you guys for clearing me this:) , im sorry for this stupid question

He may have helped produced the songs.

Lol... to say this is an understatement is an understatement :D.

If they would have said "Produced my John McClain", there would be a thread here "Why is Michael not credited?"...

BTW does it also annoy you they didn't even normalize the songs... when I hear "Jam", Volume is so low, but when I play "Wanna be..." or "Billie Jean", it almost blows my speakers and my neighbours will be awake for sure...

Because Michael produced the songs that are on the album while he was here...
yeaah... such wonderful songs :wub:

I saw that before. John McClain is the co-executor of the estate and acting on behalf of Michael's estate. He is also an executive producer of the movie TII. Not a surprise at all and probably within the scopes of his duties outlined in Michael's will.

Back