This is it 3d?

mano

Proud Member
How about that? I mean Thriller should have been in 3d..
I have a 3d glasses and would love to see him in 3d =D

It will not be released in 3d - not for now anyway.

Maybe next year before christmas they will release a new This Is It 3D special fan collectors 2010 extreme rare limited edition.

SONY will try to make as many money of of this as they can. And frankly, as long as I get to see new MJ material I don't care if they get some easy money.

The MJ Estate will make loads of money too, and that's great for me.

Lets not forget the Mega-Unbelievable-OWWW-HEEHEE-Unrated-Edition due out some time in 2014.

:p

maybe somebody can make it in 3d like DJ_Oxigene did with the smooth criminal clip =D

I orderd a pair of glasses on ebay, so i'm excited!

The problem is that the rehearsal wasn't recorded in 3D, it was recorded with just normal cameras.

The footage shown on the background screens is in 3D but the screen wasn't on at all times.

Kenny Ortega never wanted to mess with rehearsal footage that he used for the film.

Maybe in the future they will edit the rehearsal footage to add the screens behind Michael and then it could be shown in 3D.

The problem is that the rehearsal wasn't recorded in 3D, it was recorded with just normal cameras.

The footage shown on the background screens is in 3D but the screen wasn't on at all times.

Kenny Ortega never wanted to mess with rehearsal footage that he used for the film.

Maybe in the future they will edit the rehearsal footage to add the screens behind Michael and then it could be shown in 3D.

That's all we want though. They recorded the Thriller vignette using a polarized 3D filter, you can see Michael and Kenny watching it LIVE in 3D, so why not just let that bit be in 3D for the fans, on the Blu-ray release? Crazy $ony people...

Back