This Is It/02 Concert Merchandise Store (OFFICIAL)

Re: This Is It/02 Concert Merchandise Store

n652770099_2764154_3004111-copie-1.jpg

Preview of This Is It shirts?

http://forum.mjdreams.net/viewthread.php?tid=2360&page=1#pid24439

omfg Thank you! :wild: I think I just found something I might want to wear to the concert. At least it's on the list of possibilities? That design on the shirt looks awesome!

this is posted in a thread already

The source.of the picture is - MJ Licensing / thisisit.fr

i have just noticed on the back of the t-shirt it says 2009... not 2009 and 2010... This Is It finishes in 2010 so why is it not on the t-shirt! :p

i have just noticed on the back of the t-shirt it says 2009... not 2009 and 2010... This Is It finishes in 2010 so why is it not on the t-shirt! :p

Good point! My guess is perhaps there are two tshirts, one for 2009 & another for 2010? The t shirt probably isn't a final design, just something to give a rough idea of what the shirts will be like.

Good point! My guess is perhaps there are two tshirts, one for 2009 & another for 2010? The t shirt probably isn't a final design, just something to give a rough idea of what the shirts will be like.

Yeahh probably.. if not its a silly mistake :p.. either way i want one! ha! cant wait till the official merchandise goes on sale!

blah if I'm gonna buy a shirt it'll be with an uptodate pic on it. I don't like it.

Guys, we already have a thread on this:

--> May 22nd, 2009 : This Is It Online Store.... Coming Soon !

Concerning the T-Shirts:

Official "This Is It" T-Shirts by AEG Live soon

Note: There are - of course - various designs and these pics (of only 1 design) are for demonstration purposes only, THEY DO NOT(!) SHOW FINAL DESIGN!

for women
ebayladies1.jpg

for men
ebaymens1.jpg

Korgnex :punk:

Last edited:
Back