This has to be the best MJ waxwork model ever.

MattyJam

Guests
32018127132510633221100.jpg

When I first saw it I thought it was a real picture.

How good is that??

32018127132510633221100.jpg

When I first saw it I thought it was a real picture.

How good is that??

WOW. I thought it was a real picture too. If they put the wax figure in a black jacket it would be even better (this shirt looks terrible :lol:).

Wow!! It looks at a real picture. Good job. Thanks for posting it. :) I wonder where it is.

That is awesome! I want that in my living room. :lol: :wub:
I have to agree with Dutchie though, another shirt/ jacket would be so much better. :)

I posted it here recently in the Recent MJ pics thread and the Unseen thread.

Woah! Is it ok to think a waxfigure looks hot..? :ph34r: That is by far the best I've seen, it should be at Madame Tussaud's. (I would change the shirt though)

Woah! Is it ok to think a waxfigure looks hot..? :ph34r: That is by far the best I've seen, it should be at Madame Tussaud's. (I would change the shirt though)

:lol:.. I know right? he looks gorgeous. :D

Wow, that looks good. Much better than Madame Tussauds Michael in the Netherlands and London.

I saw one at Las Vegas last October, and it was very, very good. I think just as good as this one.

That is awesome! I want that in my living room. :lol: :wub:
I have to agree with Dutchie though, another shirt/ jacket would be so much better. :)

Forget the living room--I want one to put on the bed next to me.

That is very good, better than the Tusards one anyway although the outfot could have been a more MJ outfit.

That's the best one I've seen though I think the eyebrows are a little off and if it was wearing a military style jacket then it would be amazing, wish we knew where it was.

Back