This Guy Must Think I'm An Idiot.

Karice

Proud Member

I wanted to buy a memory card for my cellphone, and I went to a MetroPCS store. The salesman there told me it would be $60.00! I rolled my eyes because at another MetroPCS store, the same memory card costs 29.99! The guy who told me to pay him 60.00 must have thought I was an idiot who didn't know any better. I must have had, an, "I'm a dumbass who will pay twice the amount for the same thing," look. :rolleyes: :(

I'm a lot smarter than people think. I happily went over to the other MetroPCS and paid 29.99 for the memory card. I'm a little appalled and sadden at the fact that people would pay 60.00 for the 29.99 card, not knowing it is not supposed to cost that much. I could have been ripped out of 30.00!(and one cent). :(

That's why for more expensive stuff I always do some price research in a few different shops. It can save a lot of money.

But wierd that there is such a difference in price in the same shop. I won't go there again I think.. Unless there is really no other option. It's not the way to threat a costumer. If it's a big company with many shops maybe it's wise to let a higher person know what happened

Back