This Gets Me So Mad!

Karice

Proud Member
Patients being treated like crap just because celebrites happen to be staying in the same hospital as them!:angry: When Michael Jackson was still alive, he went to the hospital for the flu, and a woman already staying in a room was forced out of the room into another less medically frequented room for him,(the hospital wanted to give him special treatment) and she died. :angry:

it's been reported that a man wasn't even able to see his newborn baby, because Beyonce gave birth around the same time as his child was born, so security blocked him from seeing his baby.
:angry:

Unfortunately this is the world we live, where people don't have any humanity left... They care more about money and fame..:(

That's quite stupid, yes. You'd think in the eyes of medics, everyone ought to be equal. As far as I know, though, wasn't it Jay-Z who requested all the dumb things that made life Hell for the other people being attended? It only goes to show how aloof some people are.

I doubt Michael would have agreed to that had he known where they were going to send the lady to, and that the quality of her treatment would decline as a result, since they most probably did not share that information with him, so you can't really compare his situation with Jay-Z ordering an entire FLOOR to be shut down just so his wife can have her kid.

When you order an entire floor to be shut down, I think it's obvious people are going to suffer as a result. It is not so crystal-clear with a simple room change, which happens all the time.

I agree with Snape. If those people didnt think they deserve to be treated like deity and demanded it, it wouldnt happen. What is sad is that hospitals agree to make that difference between regular patients and celebrities. But again, it's an american thing.

Yes, ultimately it's the hospital's responsability. They should say no if they are endangering other patients.

Back