This dude is SO right. 'explains' MJ in just a few minutes.

[youtube]VU5GfCsb9gA[/youtube]

This is one great video. He doesn't even explain why he believes MJ never did anything, instead he explains just a few other things. In just a few minutes he describes how he sees Michael Jackson. And while i agree 100% with him, i probably couldn't say it in these words. If i had to describe Michael in a video, i'd probably rant on about the injustice done to him, and bring up all the evidence why he never did anything wrong. This dude simply does it in a much simpler way but just very good.

Definitely a video i'd show to a hater maybe..unless that hater simply doesn't want to change their ways. But if someone is open to learning new things..i'd show this.

Yes, especially the part where he claps (in a negative way of course) for the people who always made fun of MJ and him 'wanting to be white' when this wasn't the case at all. I found this video powerful.

I think i can learn from this as well. Say for example i'd meet someone and that person ain't too fond of Michael and i want to convince or just tell my view on it to that person. I know myself..i'd be ranting and going on about all the evidence from 93 that shows that he was innocent and for the 2005 trial i'd mention all the ridiculous lies and nonsense..but probably by the time i would finish, that person would be like 'how can you know these are facts, acting like mister knowitall.' Instead, just like this dude on youtube...i'd say...ok...

- He got aquitted of ALL charges and there wasn't a shred of evidence of any wrongdoing.
- So therefore there's no real proof that he ever molested any child.
- We DO know that this man did incredibly much for the living, gave more money to charities than any other celebrity. His goal was to make the world alittle better, it's all about what one does with the fame and fortune.

And then i'd say.....now it's up to YOU to decide for yourself about MJ.

Last edited:
this guy is awesome!!!
especially after hearing about those stupid protesters at the museum for michael this really cheered me up
yes TMZ SUCKS!!!!
thnx for posting :)

Also, Joe did more than just make fun of Michael's nose. According to Michael in his very own words his father called him "ugly". I mean, if that isn't mental abuse what is. I would be devastated and scarred for life emotionally if a parent of mine called me ugly. I felt ugly enough without that growing up.

:clapping:dude in the vid is excellent.

and a parent of mine called me ugly, and it is abuse.

:clapping:dude in the vid is excellent.

and a parent of mine called me ugly, and it is abuse.

Oh i definitely believe its abuse. When i think back at my school days where kids used to tease me alot....if i had come home and my father or mother would also tease me with calling me ugly and what not, that surely would have destroyed alot in me, emotionally, self confidence will go down even more etc. Parents should be ones save haven and not where you are afraid of being bullied.

Back