Things you thought were The WORST Ideas Ever, But Turned Out To Make Sense?

Karice

Proud Member
I thought that Cartoon Network adding "Adult Swim" to their lineup was their WORST idea ever. I was like, "Cartoon Network is supposed to be a safe haven for kids to watch.(like Disney and Nickelodeon are safe havens for little kiids to watch) Why is Cartoon Network (this is when they were called Cartoon Network, and not modern CN), adding sexual cartoons to the lineup? Don't they know little kids watch Cartoon Network? :doh: this has got to be their worst idea ever." After a while, I realized that Adult Swim comes on, starting at 10, when little kiddies are already in bed.

Two, not only little kiddies watch Cartoon network. They have older siblings and parents, who probably aren't amused by cute little kiddie shows after the kids are already in bed. There really is no reason to have a show about imaginary friends or a show about talking animals at school late at night, or suff like that. Adults and older siblings(the teenagers) are not too amused by these shows, and would like to watch "Adult" humor, like Family Guy, Futurama, and Robot Chicken. So, this "worst idea", was actually a "good idea". :palesmile:

Back