They played a song yst that supposed to be in the new album

AstridHelenForevermj

Proud Member
Hello mjfanfriends, I will buy the album today, but yesterday I was listening a radio, and the host is a big fan of Michael, he played a song that is not in the tracking list, do you know something about this song, I am sure it was not slave to the rythm.

Slave to the rhythm!!? Was it the full song?? Was there a dj talking over the whole thing?? Did u record it????

-Dal

No it was not Slave to the R... I don´t know what song was it, but this guy said it was going to be in the new album, I will buy the album today let´s see if it´s true.

AstridHelenForevermj;3126181 said:
No it was not Slave to the R... I don´t know what song was it, but this guy said it was going to be in the new album, I will buy the album today let´s see if it´s true.

11 Tracks?

This post is pointless.
So the DJ played a song and said it's on the new album, but it's not on the tracklist.
Sounds like the DJ has found a leak and has got it wrong as usual. If it's not on the tracklist, it's not on the album. Simple.
the album is already released in some countries and on the internet. If it had a secret track, we would know about it by now.

Back