They just showed a new clip of WBSS on the MTV special!

Just saw it. That was awesome. I hope he did the move during "to low to get under" he always did before, love that move. His voice was sexy and he looks great.

that should answer a lot of questions about lip synching.

obviously, it was hard for people to imagine a person who could move like that and the voice stays on track at the same time. but this clip proves that that's understandable, because Michael's the only one, who perfected it. his voice sounds fab, and you'd never know he was moving if ur eyes were closed. i always heard how people who worked in the studio with him would be amazed at how he couldn't stand still while singing. i don't think people realize that while others could not sing and dance perfectly at the same time..MIchael was born unable to sing and stand still at the same time. (not without ability to stand still and sing..just not...natural for him to do so..is what i mean.) a lot of times, when a person can't do something, they assume no one else can do it either. hence the scrutiny about MJ lip synching or singing. i really think that people who think he lip synched, just couldn't imagine that someone could do what he does, even though they see him do it.

yep..that's MJ magic.

Last edited:
The Rapidshare link works to download, YouTube is taking forever to process it for some reason.

that should answer a lot of questions about lip synching.

obviously, it was hard for people to imagine a person who could move like that and the voice stays on track at the same time. but this clip proves that that's understandable, because Michael's the only one, who perfected it. his voice sounds fab, and you'd never know he was moving if ur eyes were closed. i always heard how people who worked in the studio with him would be amazed at how he couldn't stand still while singing. i don't think people realize that while others could not sing and dance perfectly at the same time..MIchael was born unable to sing and stand still at the same time. (not without ability to stand still and sing..just not...natural for him to do so..is what i mean.) a lot of times, when a person can't do something, they assume no one else can do it either. hence the scrutiny about MJ lip synching or singing. i really think that people who think he lip synched, just couldn't imagine that someone could do what he does, even though they see him do it.

yep..that's MJ magic.

:clapping:

No, sorry. Untrue. The reason there's so much discussion about MJ's lip-syncing is because he did so regularly throughout his career. Some fans think it's okay, others think it's cheating, but all of us who know anything at least acknowledge that it happened. He definitely did lip-sync very regularly.

On this video he's clearly singing live, but he's changed the melody for some reason so that he doesn't hit any of the top notes in the song. Strange. Good performance, but odd that he's removed all of the top notes in the song.

his voice..is the most...amazing voice.....I have ever heard.

Back