They Don't Know Jack, a short film inspired by the day when MJ died

alright. that was weird. don't know if they got Michael's personality down, but they sure got Peter's. still not exactly happy watching this

I kind of understood it and I kind of didn't.

Interesting..

Edit: Is "Jack" supposed to be Michael?

Last edited:
Don't get this at all.. Based on a true story? So Jack, irl, went to peform at the hostpital? And when he came, you saw the helicopter which carried Michael, the end?

Wow...That was touching at the end...I guess. I found it kinda funny how they used his songs in their conversations. And when at the end the kid dissapears, It kinda makes sense to me. Tnx for sharing. :)

P.S. Who ever hasnt watched this video, Watch it your self, dont just go by other ppl.s comments. ;)

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Kinda get an idea of what their trying to do, they just did it very poorly. Wasn't great!

Don't get this at all.. Based on a true story? So Jack, irl, went to peform at the hostpital? And when he came, you saw the helicopter which carried Michael, the end?

I dont think it is ACTUALLY supposed to be Michael Jackson by the naked eye.. if u understand what i mean..

Cool movie though.. Not too spectacular but a bit interesting..

As previous poster said, watch it.. its not weird or anything heh..

I liked it, very unusual but kinda good
I guess Michael's soul was in the black kid's body
didn't got the ending really :)

it shows that people tend to not admit some things, until a person is dead.

the thing about art is, that it can be subject to many interpretations, and allow the artist, or 'artist', to possibly get away with something.

it's hard to be sure of anything after searching the depths.

but the surest thing that can be said about Michael, is the title of the film.

Back