They don't care about us rehearsal - the last dance moves...

Remington Steele

Proud Member
Did you also like this moment when Michael was approaching the stage border alone and did that "shoulder" move thing (IYKWIM)? I think doing that he looked fantastic :).

Luckily they showed him much closer as in the footage released first.

i didnt like the camera view on most shots. From the bottom view.

Did you also like this moment when Michael was approaching the stage border alone and did that "shoulder" move thing (IYKWIM)? I think doing that he looked fantastic :).

Luckily they showed him much closer as in the footage released first.

I made a thread about that move, I'm glad they showed it from a better angle.

i didnt like the camera view on most shots. From the bottom view.

To be quite honest. I didnt like the camera shots for a lot of the film.

I realise its only rehearsal footage so they wouldnt be putting much thought into how they were recording it. But I think the Billie Jean performance would have been much better with different angles.

Alot of Billie Jean needs to be shot straight on and showing his whole body. We didnt get to see a full on moonwalk, but there where different variations of the moonwalk that we didnt really get to see because the angles where all wrong.

I'm just grateful they shot what they did. Nobody knew this footage was going to be made into a movie...

It would be awesome had they added choreogeaphy for Why u Wanna Trip on me. Do the shoulder move coming towards the stage and then MJ and the dancers start busting out new dance steps. I was hoping for that.

Back