They Don't Care About Us apprecation thread

analogue

Proud Member
Love this song. I think it's one of MJ's best. It has awesome rhythem, a great beat and the guitar part in it is amazing

yeah it's a great song I luv it...even more that I learned the lyrics to it......

Love the lyrics - very smart, very deep and very unique. It has a rocking beat and did I mention that BOTH the videos are awesome?

They Don't Care About Us has my fave MJ vids ever.

Looove this song! I'll sometimes listen to it when I'm angry, lol

Great beat, great lyrics, great vocals, etc. etc.! I can't say enough good things about this song. Definitely one of the best songs on "History". The video is awesome too (Brazil Version I'm referring to here).
michaelmdjjcqr8.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the song too. It is very true, raw , honest and real. I think the prison version is far more compelling than the Brazil version. It suits the song better.

Black man! Black man! Throw the brotha IN JAIL!!!

lol seriously I love this song, I LOOOOOOOVE it without the music in the background and just the beat. Look it up on youtube, it sounds great.

I just hate how the lyrics were misinterpreted (because they ALWAYS have to make some controversey surrounding Michael) with the whole "Jew me" thing. He wasn't trying to insult Jewish people. But of course he has to be a "Jew-hater" because of this song now.

Oh yes, one of my favorites. It was true love since the first listening. I did not understand the lyrics back then but I knew it must be something special about that song, the rousing power, combinded with the video...yes it has a wonderful message. Just perfect.

One of my favorites!!!!
Everytime I play it, I just have to blast it...it's an angry song in a good way.

I just hate how the lyrics were misinterpreted (because they ALWAYS have to make some controversey surrounding Michael) with the whole "Jew me" thing. He wasn't trying to insult Jewish people. But of course he has to be a "Jew-hater" because of this song now.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO true!!! lol
It is PLAINLY obvious that Michael was not downing anyone in hat song! Ignorance is so stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish ppl would dtop looking for evey little thing to try to turn into something bad. It just becomes dumb after a while......

I like the military marching feel to the rhythm pattern. The lyrics are great as well. I prefer the original version to the amended version. Free speech!!!

iv been looking at these lyrics lately, and i come to realise they are like wow, perhaps the most complex work mj has done

It's a brilliant piece of music. Only Michael could write a song like that. The percussion is incredible, as are the lyrics and the rhythm. Not to mention his dilivery of the vocal. When Michael want's to emote anger, he truly sound's like he's on the verge of exploding.

it's a great song, and Olodum's contribution in the video version is even greater - can never get tired of listening to that.

i loove the song too has a very deep message, and i also lke the prison video version its so raw and you get to see a diffrent side of michael:)

I love that song! And the Brazil version is great... the hit of the drums are just increrable... and Michael enjoyed the most, he was all the time smiling and having a great time!!! i love it!!!

One of my favorite songs.
I remember the very first time I listened to it I could notice similarities with Bad:
When Michael sings "He wouldn't let this be" and "Just wait til I get through". For me it was obvious.
I love this song.

awsome some! gets me dancing everytime! the drum beats rock!

yeah, and i love the brazilian video because of the drums, gave the song a whole new ending.

I like this song too...but I know that he had some problems because of the lyrics. Can anyone tell me what happened exactly?

"Dont you you fush fakctch fish baby.. hooo-hooo!" lol!

I was listening to it this morning, what an inciteful peice!

Supposedly, Michael actually sings, well, I don't want to offend anybody, but the part your talking about Bongani, Michael sings something that's pretty intense.

Back