They are just giving Mike respect.

wow...not only is that second video ironic in that those three give you the impression that we are watching the beatles and michael jackson melded into one....their voices are spectacular...

and in the first, dude said ouch, as he rubbed his head. and dude at the end...lol...good dancer! that was fun!

this has to be scarin some media folks..lol...so many people seem stuck in all the years that MJ released somn...and so many of them are from THIS generation!

wow...not only is that second video ironic in that those three give you the impression that we are watching the beatles and michael jackson melded into one....their voices are spectacular...

and in the first, dude said ouch, as he rubbed his head. and dude at the end...lol...good dancer! that was fun!

this has to be scarin some media folks..lol...so many people seem stuck in all the years that MJ released somn...and so many of them are from THIS generation!
Yes, you are absolutely right. It is the younger generation who are enjoying MJ's music. Don't let the media fool you people.
Just look here.:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uy96aJA1hNA&feature=related

So nice to see everyone give Michael props
I love youtube - Ive met so many great MJ fans there.
also the majority are 13 - 19 yrs old - Michael does have
a young following who love him and enjoy his music.

I have noticed there are some new album leaks on Youtube, e.g. "Let me go".

Has anyone seen or heard any?

There are no NEW Michael song leaks on youtube.

"Let me go" is Jason Malachi

http://myspace.com/jasonmalachi

The people posting them for the most part are
not even Michael fans - they do it for attention or
to stir up problems.

Last edited:
lol, MJJC needs a sticky saying "FOR THE 10000000000000th TIME, LET ME LET GO IS MALACHI, NOT MICHAEL!!! Get the point? Good... let's dance!"

so this is x factor? lol....

well..simon wants to be seen in every shot. lol....i love how the audience sang along...they love their MJ....good thing the woman was conscious enough to wear tighter clothing. and you can tell that simon is an MJ fan..definitely.

and that video with clay aiken....man...Mj better not go on tour...he won't just bring the house down, he'll bring the whole world down!....and lots of money will have to be spent to repair the damage. lol...so many people are into him...of all ages...just like it always has been

Last edited:
I like seeing others react to MJ songs in the crowd when others sing it.. :)

I just wanted to focus on this one song. The day before I focused on The girl is mine. I had fun with it.:D

Last edited:
I really got a kick out of clay tring to sing and the audence took over whow there was a lot of Michael fans there i was so proud. If only Michael saw that. Michael gets the crowd going and he isn,t there only his song eh eh

I really got a kick out of clay tring to sing and the audence took over whow there was a lot of Michael fans there i was so proud. If only Michael saw that. Michael gets the crowd going and he isn,t there only his song eh eh
That's the truth. I love how they inject some MJ style when they sing his songs. Heehee is almost a must. :D

look...i know this is off topic...but....MJ is getting respect everywhere now..

i'm watching a sports event, and the announcer just mentioned that a certain team is in a position to 'moon walk' over the competition. but that wasn't enough. before they went to the commercial..the other announcer said that 'Michael Jackson's in the HOUSE!'..and that was in response to the moonwalk comment from announcer number 1. ok...i'm sick.. i'm giving props to the media...lol

look...i know this is off topic...but....MJ is getting respect everywhere now..

i'm watching a sports event, and the announcer just mentioned that a certain team is in a position to 'moon walk' over the competition. but that wasn't enough. before they went to the commercial..the other announcer said that 'Michael Jackson's in the HOUSE!'..and that was in response to the moonwalk comment from announcer number 1. ok...i'm sick.. i'm giving props to the media...lol
Nobody creates the excitement that Michael does. he is sorely missing.

Last edited:
Back