These are great, great times for MJ fans

IFeelGood

Proud Member
Let me start by saying Michael Jackson is back.

As fans, these times cannot be taken for granted. We should be nothing but excited. Forget the speculation, the ambiguity, the mystery and suspense (which is actually a good thing in my mind) - Michael Jackson is kicking it again!

Personally, as his fan, I feel so lucky to have the opportunity to again be taken on the whirlwind that is Michael mania - a phenomenon only he can generate numerous times in a career. I am damn excited because MJ is acknowledging his fans still want more, and he is gonna give it to them. After all he has been through, we are incredibly lucky to be able to see this man doing again what he does at his breathtaking best. A fit MJ at 50 (not old mind you) with a desire to take his mantle again is a dream I thought I'd never see become a reality - his fans should be nothing but positive and excited.

We are all witnessing the next phase in this man's astonishing career. Sure, it's not the Thriller era, but the Thriller is back. Embrace this era for what it will be! So fans should stop whining and complaining, and just be fans! New music, new dances, new concerts are all coming our way. In a way I think Mike is testing his fans' loyalty, or seeing if he even has the same devout fans as he ever once did. We gotta show him we never stopped being loyal. After all he's been through his coming back is an absolute privilege.

Mike's back, spread the word.

I do love and appreciate the fact that the time has come, but I will not be able to embrace it and enjoy it until I have a ticket :\

Last week before the ticket dates were announced I loved it.

Back