''There'll be some stairs here so i can hug a couple of girls''

analogue

Proud Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HraEoa5W-_U - Go to 1:06

From Dangerous Tour Rehearsals

So funny and i think that Mike needs to slow down a little. He's only allowed to hug one girl :p. Then again he's Michael Mother F-ing Jackson. He can hug as many girls as he wants

HUG MEE! Hey I wonder if a girl would of gotten hugged on stage at This is it? I always dreamt of it being me. I even had it planned out in my head lol.

The bit just before it was also funny

Mike - ''Can i come down there''
Man (Might have been Kenny) - ''Woo''

Oh I loved it, made me smile, thank you for sharing analogue! As it's been already said he is so polite and sweet and his voice is so smooth :wub: I wanna be a stairs girl so bad :angel:

Aww, I LOVE that part! :girl_love:
A hug from him would have been wonderful beyond words...

That's so sweet. :give_heart:
He must have given the best hugs, I wish I could have had one. :cry:
Thanks for sharing.

Ahh, dangerous tour rehearsals. I so gotta watch this again. I haven't seen it in ages! There are so many cute moments in this footage :lol: If you haven't seen it yet, go watch it.

I love the part at the beggining of she's out of my life where he's like "spotlight on me... *waits* spotlight on me... *waits agian* :unsure: earth? :mello: okay, eventually." I'm probably the only one that finds that funny but damn it cracked me up :rofl:

And I love the part when Michael gets on the crane at the beginning of beat it and he's imitating the sound effects :laugh: "bong BONG, bong... bong, bong BONG!, Bongggg... chu chsh.. cha... hoooooo!" :lmao: And when he's verbally singing the guitar solo :lol:

I can just imagine Mike thinking to himself ''And when one no one is looking i'll give these girls more than a hug''

:rollin:

he's like, 'yeah,need stairs here, i'm gonna hug a couple of girls you know, keep it movin"
what a pimp, lol. The most proper pimp I've ever heard, lol

and lol @ the "can I come down there?" "whoo!"

Ahh, dangerous tour rehearsals. I so gotta watch this again. I haven't seen it in ages! There are so many cute moments in this footage :lol: If you haven't seen it yet, go watch it.

I love the part at the beggining of she's out of my life where he's like "spotlight on me... *waits* spotlight on me... *waits agian* :unsure: earth? :mello: okay, eventually." I'm probably the only one that finds that funny but damn it cracked me up :rofl:

And I love the part when Michael gets on the crane at the beginning of beat it and he's imitating the sound effects :laugh: "bong BONG, bong... bong, bong BONG!, Bongggg... chu chsh.. cha... hoooooo!" :lmao: And when he's verbally singing the guitar solo :lol:

That was awesome! I had never seen it before!!

he's like, 'yeah,need stairs here, i'm gonna hug a couple of girls you know, keep it movin"

Yesss, what a pimp:yes: The only pimp I love in the whole wide world. I don't even like the word in general, but when it comes to him in this kind of situations (& the way he walk during certain songs), it sounds so right-haha

ROFFFFLLLLL I love them.

And "mike, did you just fell off the stage!???"
"ummmm yeah"

and *the rope comes swinging above his head*
"billie jean... that was interesting .. I am the one"

Loving it all!

You're not the only one :lmao:

And aww at the end when he says "thank you".

I lovvvvvvvvvvveeee that part! :giggle:

Back