Smooth Criminal
TWYMMF
J5 Medley
IJCSLY
Thriller/ Threatened
Dangerous
Beat It
Earth Song

There may be others but these are the songs im sure they rehearsed on this day :)

Umm..i don't get this 3D thing at all... Would you have to wear special glasses to see segments in 3D or not? That would be strange, to look Mike dancing in front of 3D screen...and at the same time watching screen with glasses.
I have never heard for 3D screens you can watch without glasses... um wait i actually did see one at the Harrods but the picture was terrible even from few meters distance..

this is probably the new 3d where it was actually filmed using two cameras right next to each other. I haven't experienced it yet, but it's supposed to look a lot more realistic than the old 3d where everything looks 3d but it looks like flat cardboard cut outs with no depth.

I wanna see Dangerous.

The woman who gave Michael the tshirt he wore on the 24th, said that he also rehearsed Dangerous that day. Hopefully it will be on the dvd. Besides Billie Jean, Dangerous and Smooth Criminal are my favorite Michael tunes to see live. He just has such otherworldly dance skills.

Back