There was more song that we tought (This is it)

Dudex

Proud Member
Second short trailer of This is it includes audio Man in the mirror. i don't remember that this song were in any of few possibly setlist. I think 28th october will be day of surprise!

From what I have heard Ghosts, Thriller and Threatened were all mixed together. That would be exciting. Michael was definitely turning this into the greatest tour ever.

this is a rehearsal footage that means he rehearsed most of his songs that's how they do cuts for a setlist.

it's like from the dangerous rehearsal. Mike didn't perform Remember the Time but he did rehearse it.

MITM is a must have song, of course it was in. Probably the song to end the concert.

Man in the mirror was his biggest song after his death. Would be weird if he wasnt even planning the perform it in his shows lol

From what I have heard Ghosts, Thriller and Threatened were all mixed together. That would be exciting. Michael was definitely turning this into the greatest tour ever.

you are right
look at the footage of 'thriller'
dancer that dance next to MJ is dressed like one of the dancers in "Ghosts" movie

Also the first few seconds of the second promo were from 2000 Watts, whether it was rehearsed or they just used the music, we won't know til October, but the "You may now apply your 3D glasses" line would have been handy for just prior to the 3D video projections...

Also the first few seconds of the second promo were from 2000 Watts, whether it was rehearsed or they just used the music, we won't know til October, but the "You may now apply your 3D glasses" line would have been handy for just prior to the 3D video projections...

Absolutely! The whole concert seemed planned out so well... Amazing.

Back