There MUST be a way we can get more concerts released!?

michaeljojacksonfan

Proud Member
I think having more concerts released on DVD would do absolute wonders for MJs career. I think it is so important that the younger generation to see what an amazing LIVE artist Michael is/was. There MUST be a way we can get more concerts (pro shot) throughout the years. Personally, i would absolutely love to see Michaels Dangerous tour in Wembley 92 to be released. I find his performance of Jam alone to be absolutely amazing. Check it out here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twl70fRy5pE

The adlibs at the begining of the HBO version of Bucharest contains scenes of London. Also several crowd shots are from London.

I would prefer a BAD Tour 88, Preferably Wembley as his voice was magic on those nights to be released. Set up a petition it has 12,000 sigs, Just seems Mikes ppl aint interested, but we shall continue never the less.

I understand the frustration and the will!

The fact that the DVD version of Dangerous Tour Bucharest had so much footage and clips from the London concerts suggest that the London concerts were much more 'crazy' and very highly anticipated. Just like the Bad Tour, which is what I would prefer to be released (professionally from London 1988).

I have been following the growth of the Bad Tour 1988 DVD Petition, and we are 22 signatures away in reaching 13,000!

Keep supporting and voting!

I think it´s not worthwhile for them cause of YouTube. It´s sad but every good thing has his disadvantage.

Michael could release a concert onto DVD and then have them banned from YouTube for copyright violation. Prince does it and I wouldn't object if Michael did it as long as we could watch the unreleased concerts on YouTube. ;)

YEs there must be a way...1 show 4rm each tour lol

1 Victory tour Dallas
2. Bad tour Wembley 88 or Los Angeles 89
3. Dangerous Tour Monza 92 or Tokyo 93 (i love that jacket he wore n MITM lol)
4. History Tour Brunei 96 or Munich 97
5. Bonus * Royal Show brunei 96*
5 Both Mj and friends concerts
6. MSG

I think it´s not worthwhile for them cause of YouTube. It´s sad but every good thing has his disadvantage.

Nobody wants to watch some crappy quality youtube videos! Come on! I mean they'll watch it but let's be real...we'd all rather have the high definition, clear, crisp sound, DVDs to put on our big screens & keep in our homes forever! :D

Wooohooo!

Last edited:
I would really want the tours to be released.. MAN!! it would be big..

think of the TV advertizement for some type of box set of sort..

"For the first time ever watch the greatest performer that has ever stepped on stage in (Box set title). View Michael Jacksons spread his magic in these great concerts from Victory tour, Bad tour, Dangerous tour, HIStory tour, and Michael Jacksons 30th Anniversary event.. With five hours of bonus footage. Go behind the scenes as each concert gets set up. View never before seen footage of Michael Jackson preparing for the concert, speaking in tour press confrensess, and other promotional events surrounding each tour..."

They should go ALL OUT on this..

Each concert/DVD has a bunch of other things surrounding the tour, like:
*MJ arriving to the country
*promos for the tour that aired at the time
*Press Confrensses
* little clips of rehearsals

MAN I would love the hell out of it..

Like a 12 hour DVD box set.

Last edited:
Back