There is still hope for #holdmyhand(#21 itunes ) to crack the top 10 in the usa

IDRAG4MJ

Proud Member
Hold my hand is currently sitting at number 21 on itunes .. get as many people to gift the song to others and by next week we could get it into the top 10.. gift to as many people as you can and request the song like crazy on the radio..all hope is not lost yet we can do this for michael !

Hold my hand is currently sitting at number 21 on itunes .. get as many people to gift the song to others and by next week we could get it into the top 10.. gift to as many people as you can and request the song like crazy on the radio..all hope is not lost yet we can do this for michael !

Of course there is still hope for HMH! Great thread.. keep requesting the song on the radio and buying it on itunes.. if UK fans did it you can do it too US fans!

Of course there is still hope for HMH! Great thread.. keep requesting the song on the radio and buying it on itunes.. if UK fans did it you can do it too US fans!

Yes Onir there is always hope. I know I'm trying my very best. Let's go!!

keep buying and requesting people we can get this top 10

Here in Holland it just doesn't get any airplay. I've heard it twice on the radio. The physical single isn't on sale, I've had to order it from the UK.

Back