There is only one way to beat Thrillers sales..

michaeljojacksonfan

Proud Member
Nobody else will ever beat the sales of Thriller. Ever. But i believe if Sony released the new album that MJ had been working on these past few years, with the right promotion it could very well come close to the sales of Thriller and POSSIBLY even surpass them. Think about it..this is Michaels last album EVER and the ENTIRE WORLD would want to buy it. If it doesn't beat Thriller i think for sure it would at least top the sales of his other albums.

What do you think? If Sony released the new album this year is it possible it could sell more then Thriller?

i dunno,i mean its not like the album was FINISHED,was it?,i think it would be so sad to know that he couldnt have the last say on his own album.we all know that michael is a perfectionest,what if he wanted to change it :(.its better than nuthing i guess.

I can assure you that Sony will be releasing that album. The question is when. What they first have to do is find out who is the executor of his estate. Once they find that out, it is on.

its a hard 1 to talk about, cauze u know what mj was like,hed take out songs and replace them with even stronger songs. my personal opinion ad get quincy in and teddy riley to help out.

Id love if there are any unfinished songs,tht janet finish them with her vocals. i dont think i could handly if they had rappers in them etc.

Back