The Worlds Greatest Popstars Contenders on CH4 now

The_Dance

Proud Member
Is anyone watching this? They'll show Michael after the break. It is a bit bizarre how they've placed Girls Aloud and Eminem (talented in their own right) in the same category as the King of Pop! Madonna I can understand but not the other contenders.

:eek: Incredible, they didn't even include Michael in the list! WTF?!

I think it's because they're having the show about him now because it does say "World greatest pop star". ;)

Yeah it just seems so wrong though that in future such polls Michael won't be included...
on a brighter note Charlie from Fightstar loves Michael :D

Who was that Scottish guy in the waistcoat? I can't remember his name or what he did LOL. But, he pretty much summed up how great Michael was. :D

Actually, they said it involves a tribute to the one that set the bar for the rest........or something and then showed clips of Michael.

Michael cant be the greatest popstar in the world because hes not here anymore. Doesnt mean he isnt the greatest pop star of all time though. Theres no doubt about that and anyone will tell you.

thank god he is not on this list...... all of them combined doesn't have the talent that michael did.

what a joke.... ! i guess some people are trying really hard to replace THE GREATEST ENTERTAINER EVER. Good luck!

thank god he is not on this list...... all of them combined doesn't have the talent that michael did.

what a joke.... ! i guess some people are trying really hard to replace THE GREATEST ENTERTAINER EVER. Good luck!

Not really, just now that Michaels gone. They just want to see who is now the greatest pop star in the world. Not of all time. But the world.

Yea i was going to say the same thing about him not being in the list, b/c he has passed and it says worlds greatest popstars stars that arre alive. So in sted of not putting him in the list they did a tribute insted.

And for some reason i can see Madonna is going to win that prob.

I guess I just can't forgive the UK docs such as 'What Really Happened'.

I will never forget or forgive. Sickening! Why didn't they get sued and why is it still allowed to be aired?

I totally agree. Channel 4 are hypcrites now they are praising Michael. Thet made these stupid inaccurate programs 'What Really Happened', and even worse Michael Jackson's Boy's.

Channel 4 has shown the tribute program of Michael to show he is the ultimate pop star, and the template for all of todays currents artists and pop stars who have been nominated as the Worlds Greatest Pop Star.

I won't be voting in Channel 4's World's Greatest Pop Star, because I'm not a fan of any of them and I can't stand the likes of Kylie Minouge, Beyonce and Eminem. I'm no fan of Madonna, but surely she should win that award by default as non of those artists have her level of fame and cultural impact. I personally don't understand why Prince isn't on that list (I presume because he does have chart hits anymore, but his recent O2 Arena concerts are legendary) because he is by far the Worlds Greatest Pop Star now who's still active in music now Michael is no longer with us.

Ne-Yo's commentary was good :) and all the other artists they got to speak about him :)

It was nice. Don't know why they had to mention the accusations, although they did brush over it, there wasn't really a need to mention it when the show is about music contribution.

By the way I love how all those people who scoffed at my 'Madonna to introduce Janet at the VMA' thread where proven wrong :p

Yeah it just seems so wrong though that in future such polls Michael won't be included...
on a brighter note Charlie from Fightstar loves Michael :D
OMG, there's another Fightstar fan on this forum? :D
Btw does anyone have this video, or know where I can watch it?
(Sorry for bringing up such an old thread)

I don't hold my breath on outsiders to pay homage to Michael. Only the fans and some family members can continue his legacy by passing on his messages and music to others. It must be a grassroots effort.

Back