The Way You Make Me Feel (Black Jacket?)

coldwar26

Sexy Womans in your city for night
Where Was This Rehersal?,Concert?
HELP!!

BAD rehearsals would be so great!!

If BAD rehearsals leaked or better even - was released it would be a dream come true!!!

It's for sure a rehearsal...

fx6zp4.jpg

If BAD rehearsals leaked like the dangerous rehearsals I would be sooo happy!

Do you think he rehearsed songs for BAD tour that he never performed live? Like RTT in DWT?

I always wanted to hear Liberian Girl live.
With the backup singers, i think it would be amazing. The end of the song always gets me!

But between Human Nature, Rock With You, and She's Out Of My Life, the show had enough ballady songs.

^^^^

Yeah I have seen that one. - But I just wish it would all leak - or be released!

AND does anyone know if songs were rehearsed that never made it to the final show?

^^^^

Yeah I have seen that one. - But I just wish it would all leak - or be released!

AND does anyone know if songs were rehearsed that never made it to the final show?

Off The Wall.

well, Off The Wall was on the first leg of the Bad Tour, so it doesn't count...

It was rehearsed in 1988 for 2nd leg yet not performed so it does count. 1987 is like different tour to me at least. 2nd leg changed distinctily from 1st leg.

No! - Off The Wall was performed in many BAD concerts! - Just see Yokohama.

SMH. lol
I see you didn't get really what I mean. Of course it was performed in all 1987 1st leg concerts.

It was rehearsed in 1988 for 2nd leg yet not performed so it does count. 1987 is like different tour to me at least. 2nd leg changed distinctily from 1st leg.

SMH. lol
I see you didn't get really what I mean. Of course it was performed in all 1987 1st leg concerts.

But then you did not understand my question.

Did MJ rehearse songs that he choose not to perform? Like RTT in DWT rehearsals! If he rehearsed Liberian Girl - some songs from OTW, Thriller or BAD he never performed live that would be great!

Back