"The Way You Love Me" on Michael's album???

ForeverKOP

Proud Member
MICHAEL ALBUM TRACKLISTING:

1. Hold My Hand (Duet with Akon)
2. Hollywood Tonight
3. Keep Your Head Up
4. (I Like) The Way You Love Me
5. Monster (Featuring 50 Cent)
6. Best Of Joy
7. Breaking News
8. (I Can’t Make It) Another Day (Featuring Lenny Kravitz)
9. Behind The Mask
10. Much Too Soon

Haven't we heard this song already??

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1-vzr57-tec?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1-vzr57-tec?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

It's gonna take up ONE whole spot out of the spare 10 we have...-_-
Comon! We've heard it already!!

tweaked? why would they tweak an MJ song thats already been done the way he wanted it.. my opinion, if they have someone else tweak it that will just ruin the song for me

It shouldn't be the same song. The name is different (though the same hahaha).

Good. I love The Way You Love Me. But I admit I would like a new song, Please!! :D

didn't you hear? this song is no gonna be a duet with new king of pop Malachi/ Porte

I believe it's been "tweaked" though.How much, i don't know.

They shouldn't "tweak" songs that are already completely finished...and already previously released 6 years ago. The song is fine the way it is. It's how Michael wanted it and it's perfect.

I'm hoping it's a different song and the title is just a coincidence because I don't understand why they would choose a song that Michael has already given a proper release, even if it was through a compilation box set. That obviously means he had no intention to release it on an album. Then again there's a lot of things I'm not understanding about this new album. :scratch:

We'll just have to wait and see.

i agree with Samma on this. The way you love me is perfect as it is. I'd hate it if they did anything to it

I don't see the point of releasing it on this album (if it is the same song as it is on The Ultimate collection) why to release something what has already been? this album is not the "great hits" to include it like Billie Jean and other Smooth Criminals thousands of times on great/er/est compilations albums if you know what i mean? what's the point?? don't they have any more songs to be released ??

lets just have a hope its not the same track from Ultimate collection...

It is a wonderful song. I hope it's changed a bit though.

Back