the way he made me feel, should i read it

staywithme

Proud Member
ive been thinking about buying this book

ive read extracts from it and it seems really heartbreaking but how do we know she was telling the truth? it did sound like she was exagarating . . .

has mike ever said anything about this or responded to it?

so whos read it and what did you think

I wouldn't read Tatiana's book. She's a liar. She claims that she asked Michael about the kiss beforehand and he approved. I never thought her story made sense. If Michael approved the kiss then why would Frank and Miko be upset with her? Why would she be fired? Why wouldn't Michael have any further contact with her if he agreed to the kiss?

Jennifer Batten, Michael's guitarist has been hosting podcasts and a fan asked her about the kiss. She said Michael was really pissed when she did that. Unlike Tatiana, Jennifer doesn't have an agenda which means she has no reason to lie.

Tatiana was a fool. I do believe Michael was interested in her but she made alot of unnecessary moves and blew it. Michael is discreet but she has proven that she lacks discretion. Imagine if he had been intimate with her? She would have told the world.

Finally, Tatiana made it seem like Michael's people tore them apart. But if Michael wanted her around then I don't believe she would not have been fired. Personally, I think it was Michael's decision to fire her.

Last edited:
i was interested in reading it too but i didn't know what it was about so i was skeptical.

I wouldn't read Tatiana's book. She's a liar. She claims that she asked Michael about the kiss beforehand and he approved. I never thought her story made sense. If Michael approved the kiss then why would Frank and Miko be upset with her? Why would she be fired? Why wouldn't Michael have any further contact with her if he agreed to the kiss?

Jennifer Batten, Michael's guitarist has been hosting podcasts and a fan asked her about the kiss. She said Michael was really pissed when she did that. Unlike Tatiana, Jennifer doesn't have an agenda which means she has no reason to lie.

Tatiana was a fool. I do believe Michael was interested in her but she made alot of unnecessary moves and blew it. Michael is discreet but she has proven that she lacks discretion. Imagine if he had been intimate with her? She would have told the world.

Finally, Tatiana made it seem like Michael's people tore them apart. But if Michael wanted her around then I don't believe she would not have been fired. Personally, I think it was Michael's decision to fire her.
well I don't know about the book but I saw her in an interview in this awful documentary and she said that they didn't plan it and that he did a movie on stage that she thought was sexy so she kissed him I know its a stupid story but thats what she said

Apparently, I dnno if it was from a book review on amazon, but some of the things she wrote, she later admitted were actually false, or over exaggerated, however what parts and if this statement is true, I am unsure.

who cares about a girl that had a part in an MJ video and then a small part in the bad tour until she was fired. they werent even friends. I wouldnt waste your money or time.... sounds like shes seriously dragging out her very limited time with MJ

well the extract i read from it she said that she did ask for his permission and if she could 'take the peck on the cheek from last night's show further' and he agreed to it. it was nothing but a soft peck on the lips and the audience were demanding it (according to her)

i think some female mj fans are a bit jelous when it comes to tat and mike. they want to believe that mike didnt approve of it or whatever but he did find her very attractive otherwise he wouldnt have had chosen her to be the girl in his vid

did mike comment on this book?

well the extract i read from it she said that she did ask for his permission and if she could 'take the peck on the cheek from last night's show further' and he agreed to it. it was nothing but a soft peck on the lips and the audience were demanding it (according to her)

i think some female mj fans are a bit jelous when it comes to tat and mike. they want to believe that mike didnt approve of it or whatever but he did find her very attractive otherwise he wouldnt have had chosen her to be the girl in his vid

did mike comment on this book?

Think about what she's saying. She claims that Michael agreed to it and subsequently she was fired. It doesn't make any sense. Why would Jennifer Bratten lie about Michael being angry if he agreed to it beforehand?

What's jealousy have to do with anything? If I'm going to be jealous of anyone it would be Diana Ross or Lisa Marie. I think he was interested in Tatiana but she made all the wrong moves. He invited her on the tour so he was interested. But Michael was never the type to flaunt his relationships. He wanted to keep those things private.

After what Jennifer Bratten said there is no doubt in my mind that Tatiana took it upon herself to kiss Michael because she got carried away during the routine forgetting that she was part of an act. Tatiana said he bit his lip and she thought that was a sign to kiss him. Every MJ fan knows that he bites his lips all the time. But she don't see Siedah, Jennifer or Sheryl looking at that as an opportunity to stick their tongues down his throat.

She was an employee and she crossed the line in the middle of a performance. So many people who work with him talk about how seriously he takes his performances. So it makes sense that he would be angry that one of his employees decided to interrupt his singing and change the scripted routine.

I don't think Michael ever commented on what happened but I didn't read his book.

By lying about what happened she makes Michael look bad. It's my opinion that Michael had her fired through his manager.

but it was only a peck on the lips whats the big deal? the audience loved it and it made sense to do it following the dance and chemistry between them

i think mike was being a bit of a spoilt brat if he did have her sacked afterwards

Think about what she's saying. She claims that Michael agreed to it and subsequently she was fired. It doesn't make any sense. Why would Jennifer Bratten lie about Michael being angry if he agreed to it beforehand?

What's jealousy have to do with anything? If I'm going to be jealous of anyone it would be Diana Ross or Lisa Marie. I think he was interested in Tatiana but she made all the wrong moves. He invited her on the tour so he was interested. But Michael was never the type to flaunt his relationships. He wanted to keep those things private.

After what Jennifer Bratten said there is no doubt in my mind that Tatiana took it upon herself to kiss Michael because she got carried away during the routine forgetting that she was part of an act. Tatiana said he bit his lip and she thought that was a sign to kiss him. Every MJ fan knows that he bites his lips all the time. But she don't see Siedah, Jennifer or Sheryl looking at that as an opportunity to stick their tongues down his throat.

She was an employee and she crossed the line in the middle of a performance. So many people who work with him talk about how seriously he takes his performances. So it makes sense that he would be angry that one of his employees decided to interrupt his singing and change the scripted routine.

I don't think Michael ever commented on what happened but I didn't read his book.

By lying about what happened she makes Michael look bad. It's my opinion that Michael had her fired through his manager.

I agree. People like to blame it on Dileo that she was fired, but if Michael hadn't wanted her to be fired, she wouldn't have been fired.

Flocks of jealous female fans...possibly ruins their image of MJ..[this isn't exactly the same but...] the reason lots of boyband members pretend to be single when they aren't, is because of their female fans - they're more likely to buy music and lust after them if they are available than if they have girlfriends/boyfriends.

...dunoo..just thinkin'

but it was only a peck on the lips whats the big deal?

She had no right to kiss him like that, she wasn't his girlfriend, just some chick in a video. She must have been a pain in a neck afterwards and followed him everywhere. No wonder she got fired.

Back