The Vision question

Status
Not open for further replies.

emmy18

Proud Member
Ok so im a bit delayed i just bought the MJ Vision dvd and i was just watching black and white and i wanna know y did they censor the writing on the car and window in the panther dance? it defeats the whole purpose of what MJ was expressing in the dance without it doesnt it?
sorry if theres a thread about this but i cant believe they would even censor it now its on all other MJ dvds, i just wanna know why thats all. :)

Actually this is the original version. The writings were only later added because the media criticised Michael for the "senseless" violence in the video (which wasn't senseless at all if you can read symbolism), so they added the writings later to make it clear for everybody that his rage is directed against racism.

Actually this is the original version. The writings were only later added because the media criticised Michael for the "senseless" violence in the video (which wasn't senseless at all if you can read symbolism), so they added the writings later to make it clear for everybody that his rage is directed against racism.

really? are you serious? omg i didnt know that i thought they were there originally.......wow thats interesting.......... pfft senseless my ass they saw that Michaels name was in the video and they jumped to conclusions.... that dance is art! :)
thanks for the info :)

I didn't know the video was originally that way either. They changed "Gone Too Soon" & "Will You Be There" too.

I much prefer the graffitiless version of B/W (though the digital comping of the graffiti is pretty impressive).

As for those other videos I think they just used alternate versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back