The Victory Tour!

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member
I Just have to pay my respects to possibly one of the greatest shows ever made by man (Vocally and energy). I really hope that they release this on Blu-ray,Dvd hell release it on VHS. Watching clips on youtube of the tour i really can say that the energy of the shows were outta this world! Idk why but i just get the impression that mike was feeling soo confident, so powerful, so strong in those days. He just released the highest selling album of all time '' thriller '', he was in the mouth of every person/magazine/. Dont take this the wrong way but it sorta felt like he was saying this in a way, '' I Am the best, I am Michael Jackson! Im ready to make some damage! '' Lol. It reminds me of what he wrote in his autobiography,

'' I felt very powerful in those days of Victory. I felt on top of the world. I felt determined. That tour was like: "We're a
mountain. We've come to share our music with you. We have something we want to tell you." At the beginning of the
show, we rose out of the stage and came down these stairs. The opening was dramatic and bright and captured the
whole feeling of the show. When the lights came on and they saw us, the roof would come off the place. ''

It really deserves alot more recognition than it gets. Actully im rather suprised that this tour isint remembered in a way like the bad tour or dangerous etc etc. I think if it would have been titled ''The Thriller Tour '' it would have been diffrent.

I couldn't agree more.
Everytime I watch the concert I am so impressed and so emotional that I cry, even though I saw it countless times before.His appearance , so young, so incredible striking beautiful and the energy...I can't describe the feeling I have seeing him in this concert.It seems like he could burst out of the screen.

I have always said that never will be anything like Victory and Bad tours, not in 1.000.000 years.Not even close, no matter how much the show business will evolve.

Here is a link to a facebook page to support The-Jacksons-Victory-Tour-Release-Campaign.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Jacksons-Victory-Tour-Release-Campaign/158213087563242

Back