The untold story of Neverland......

Thijzzz

Proud Member
Normaly I don't protote things on this site but this is the time to do so.

Yesterday I got my copy of the dvd The untold story of Neverland and I must say it's one of the best documentry's I have ever seen about Michael, Michael's world and his life. Mr. Nimmer shows us the fans the truth and nothing but the truth and I saw things of Neverland wich I never ever saw befor.

So when you can check the dvd out !!!!!!

Love Thijs

just curious..
are the fan messages there?
I made one..he said it was gonna be in there..
stine from norway..talking about an Mj autograph I got on a tv show..
u don't happen to have seen it there somewhere have u?
think it was gonna be on the bonus thing..
fan messages to MJ

Man In The Mirror.............No I bought it.

But I hope it will be on the TV worldwide because the world must see this.

Sorry........

There are interviews on vindication day with fans before Neverland.

(K)

I received mine yesterday and IT IS A MUST BUY!! Support Larry Nimmer! He's a good guy, who wants to tell us the truth.

I've seen it too. Larry did a GREAT job touching up on all the subjects.

Send him an email and tell him what you think.

I hope this will be shown on TV as well.

Yes we have but then the DVD wasn't released.

See this as a "review" thread ;)

Yea im from england and i want a region 2 version so will i get sent a region 2 uk edition ?

Hi I really would like to see this, and don't mind paying if it is not too short , anyone know what the length of documentary is?

It is only available on Amazon.com not.co.uk, is the format ok for UK?

Yea im from england and i want a region 2 version so will i get sent a region 2 uk edition ?

I received it in PAL 2 and I'm in the UK. Not really sure on formats but it worked on all my DVD players and I don't have a region free player.
You should be fine.

Will it be on torrent site somewhere?

Please buy this rather than downloading it . Larry Nimmer (the guy who created the DVD) put a lot of work into this and his efforts need to be recognised.

Plus if the DVD gets put up on here for download, it'll be taken down within a heartbeat unfortunately. If it's been officially released it's against MJJC's policy to post it on here for download.

I got mine last week but haven't watched the whole thing yet. So far what I've seen is very interesting.

Please buy this rather than downloading it . Larry Nimmer (the guy who created the DVD) put a lot of work into this and his efforts need to be recognised.

Plus if the DVD gets put up on here for download, it'll be taken down within a heartbeat unfortunately. If it's been officially released it's against MJJC's policy to post it on here for download.

I agree. I haven't yet watched the full documentary but am very thankful for Larry to have created it. It was Mr. Nimmer who showed the jury the real Neverland during the trial, and who used his video footage to debunk major claims by the Arvizos (e.g., the alarm system). Larry Nimmer directly contributed to the vindication of Michael Jackson and of all the trash that is being released this is the ONE product that deserves to be purchased. I'm sad that all the news networks show from this DVD are very brief excerpts from Gavin's interview etc. without explaining how non-credible the entire case was. If only the full documentary could be aired on a broadcast network millions would realize how wrong their notions of the case really were.

I fully support your message. In fact I have ordered two copies.

And thanks all for the reviews I can’t wait to watch it. :jump:

You order from amazon.com from nimmer_pictures_inc and they will ship the right region for your country.

Back