“The Ultimate Thriller” Michael Jackson Tribute Tour Hits the States with Over 50 Dates

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
http://www.bradenton.com/2010/06/15/2364743/the-ultimate-thriller-michael.html

US Leg of World Tour Launches in Lynn, MA on Anniversary of Jackson's

After playing sold out shows across Europe and making history in The Persian Gulf, The Ultimate Thriller – “The” Michael Jackson Tribute spectacular is answering US fans’ ardent demands with an extensive North American Tour. Jackson fans across America can now pay homage to the biggest pop star of all time starting on June 25 – the one year anniversary of Michael Jackson’s untimely death – at the Lynn Memorial Auditorium near Boston, Massachusetts. Lynn tickets are on sale now at TicketForce.com or 877.840.0457.

The week leading up June 25th, cast members of The Ultimate Thriller are available in NYC for nationally syndicated talk show performances, radio and press interviews. New York shows are scheduled for June 27 at Stanley Theatre and June 29 at Apollo Theatre. The tour then moves on to major cities across the country including Washington DC, Nashville, Memphis, Dallas, Albuquerque, Las Vegas and more.

“Keeping Michael’s spirit alive is our first priority,” says Robert Hyman, The Ultimate Thriller show producer and drummer. “We’ve been deeply touched by fans around the world, and now we are living our dream of bringing it home to the States.”

Described in the press as “brilliant”, “thoroughly entertaining”, “amazing” and “surpassed expectations,” The Ultimate Thriller is over two hours of the best of Michael Jackson’s “Dangerous” and “Bad” concert tours. The tribute features a live band fronted by award-winning impersonator Tej’ai Sullivan, and troupe of dancers choreographed by Mic Thompson, who spent nine years on stage with Jackson.

“The concert gave Jackson fans the closest experience they could hope for since the King of Pop's untimely death last year. Everything about its content was meticulously planned and it was obvious within the first five minutes just how much work went into organizing a stage show of such magnitude.” Charlie Holding, Gulf Weekly, Bahrain.

Fans are invited to view tour dates on www.theultimatethriller.com and “Demand It” to come to their town. Press materials, including an EPK are also available on the website.

For more information, high-res media or day-of-show Media Credentials and review tickets, contact Chandra Lynn of Glow Marketing at Chandra@glowmarketing.com or 650-464-5708.

Could they make it look even creepier?

Can't they just built one GIANT cinema screen that will be seen from the space and then show Ghosts, tours...perhaps more TII rehearsal... for only a few bucks, that way they can get tons of people attending it.

I am scarred of impersonators.

I wonder if it will be as good as Thriller Live (which is fantastic).

OhWow so there's two different tribute shows going on for Michael?

Thriller Live and Ultimate Thriller? That's great. I guess they got the okay from the estate to this? So why won't the estate give the okay to do a broadway show for Michael?

i thought this was "thriller live".. ive seen clips of that on YouTube and i really wanna see that but im in cali and i dont think its came the states yet.. then i saw this n i was like im going! but then i saw the videos they have and it looks almost kinda lame.. i mean i still think it would be fun to go to, but i think i would be almost laughing at them trying so hard instead of really enjoying it.. so imma skip this one.. but thanks

-Dal

Shows like this are not a good idea. No one can match the real MJ, so shows with impersonators are just plain blah. I'd much rather see something like Cirque de Soleil, where there won't be an MJ impersonator.

Saw this show for myself last night. It wasn't as huge and true to life as they made it sound... I was disappointed with some of the costumes, with the vocals... it really came off as an impersonation and not a tribute. If anyone's thinking of going, save your money for thriller live. Michael wouldn't be involved with a show that amateur, he was larger than life.

this is definitely not thriller live... save your money. saw the first show and it's way too small to feel real. just an impersonator and not the big-bucks production they make it sound like.

Back