The ultimate poll - What is your all time favourite MJ song???

What's your all time favourite MJ song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MattyJam

Guests
I've tried to pick the fan favourites. You can only pick one.

This is really hard to choose...my fav ones are SC, BJ and Jam and though I think BJ is his best song I prefer SC

Okay this was really hard..

I had to vote Who is It. It's just a very cool song with such an amazing bass line, makes me want to move along with it. I can't help but sing every time to this song and I never skip it.

Although really I could say that about a lot of them, lol, this one just sticks out at the moment.

P.S Do you remember me MattyJam? I presume you were on MJNI some years ago?

I dont think that the poll gave enough room for different categories....now I picked speechless...I will tell ya why....to me his voice is pure and honest.....If the poll would of asked what is your favorite song /dance combo...now that would of been Billie Jean....God he sure can dance....the next question could of been ..What is Michael's hottest song....to that I would of probably said...Definitely...Munich tour....You are not alone.....now see I can go on forever about my favorite songs and why so I think this pole is unfair..:D.....sorry to rant..:lmao:...I could talk about Michael's music all day.

That's what you get (for being polite), I want you back, Man of war, Man in the mirror, many on Off The Wall, Destiny, Triumph and some on Thriller like Beat it and Baby be mine.

lol, i can't believe i was the first to vote billie jean. I may have heard it like 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times. But if i think back to that first time, it gave me a feeling like no other song, i was perplexed at how a song could be so catchy.

This is an INCREDIBLY hard question for me to answer. I picked You Rock My World...because I love that song and at least for today, it's my favorite. If I answered this again tomorrow, my answer would probably be different. It's just very hard for me to pick a favorite MJ song.

Hmmm! my favourite one differs depending on my mood, lately its been "Don't walk away"... just love his voice on it. Well to be honest i love his voice on everything :heart:

Dirty Diana.....i can't explain what that song does to my emotions....it's perfect

Back