The ultimate Bad World Tour set list

Fuzball

Proud Member
Would you add/remove songs or would you restructure the song order for an ultimate experience?

Imo the 1988 setlist is almost perfect as it was, I'd just add GOTF and Shake your Body to the set list. The latter would segue into State of Shock

1. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
  2. Heartbreak Hotel
  3. Another Part of Me
  4. Human Nature
  5. Get on the Floor
  6. Smooth Criminal
  7. I Just Can't Stop Loving You
  8. She's Out of My Life
  9. Jackson 5 Medley: I Want You Back / The Love You Save / I'll Be There
  10. Rock with You
  11. Dirty Diana
  12. Thriller
  13. "Workin' Day and Night
  14. Beat It
  15. Billie Jean
  16. Jacksons Medley: Shake Your Body / State of Shock
  17. Bad
  18. The Way You Make Me Feel
  19. Man in the Mirror

Many fans believe that he should have performed 'Liberian Girl' during the BAD Tour.

Also, the BAD Tour set list has another serious problem because it begins with an old song (the set list of a tour should begin with a new song from your newly-released album).

Many fans believe that he should have performed 'Liberian Girl' during the BAD Tour.

Also, the BAD Tour set list has another serious problem because it begins with an old song (the set list of a tour should begin with a new song from your newly-released album).
Yeah thats true. I can't think of a song from Bad that would be an opener though.

Just play the 11 new songs with an encore of the holy trinity of Thriller (Billie Jean, Thriller and Beat It) just like a thriller tour should have been the thriller album + the off the wall hit singles.

I don’t mind those greatest hits concerts but not when you are touring with a new album. Now the bad tour was pretty decent regarding new songs. But the Dangerous tour was ridiculous.

I think WBSS is a great starter for a concert, but then again Bad album did have a few possible starters…

Great thread topic as always mate.

I'll be honest I love the Bad Tour set list as it is (1988 leg) the only thing I'm not fond of is IJCSLY live with Sheryl Crow, I've always thought she's hit and miss, even though it's a crowd pleaser. Siedah was a massive improvement on the DWT.

1. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
  2. Heartbreak Hotel
  3. Another Part of Me
  4. Human Nature
  5. Get on the Floor
  6. Smooth Criminal
  7. Liberian Girl
  8. She's Out of My Life
  9. Jackson 5 Medley: I Want You Back / The Love You Save / I'll Be There
  10. Rock with You
  11. Dirty Diana
  12. Thriller
  13. "Workin' Day and Night
  14. Beat It
  15. Billie Jean
  16. Bad
  17. The Way You Make Me Feel
  18. Man in the Mirror
Great call with GOTF, that would have been a wonderful song live. I've added Liberian Girl over IJCSLY.

I'll be honest I love the Bad Tour set list as it is (1988 leg) the only thing I'm not fond of is IJCSLY live with Sheryl Crow, I've always thought she's hit and miss, even though it's a crowd pleaser. Siedah was a massive improvement on the DWT.
I agree with this. imo Sheryl wasn't a right choice for the tour.

I have to say, it was bold move of Q turning IJCSLY into a duett with Siedah on the album. Her voice harmonizes well with Michael's.

1. Wanna Be Startin Somethin
2. Heartbreak Hotel
3. Another Part Of Me
4. I Just Can't Stop Loving You
5. Liberian Girl
6. Jackson 5 Medley
7. Rock With You
8. Human Nature
9. Smooth Criminal
10. Dirty Diana
11. Thriller
12. Working Day And Night