The Twilight Zone

analogue

Proud Member
Are there any fans of that show on here? I think that The Twilight Zone is a genius show, my favorite episodes are Little Girl Lost, Eye Of The Beholder, Living Doll, It's a Good Life and The Masks

For those of you who don't know Michael Jackson's song Threatend was based on the episode It's a Good Life

I looooooove Twilight Zone! On the SciFi channel they have marathons on new year's eve and the 4th of July every year. I like so many. Definitely the Martain in the Diner one is a favourite and To Serve Man.

Rod Sterling on Threatened made my life...:lol:

They really don't make shows like it anymore. Just really good writing that could give you the creeps without all the special effects and gore.

haha i don't know specific show names but i've seen all of them.

my faveorite was the grandfather who had masks for his family towear.

i also love the one where thegirl was 'ugly' but in our reality, she'd be beautiful. they lived in a demension where a pigface was gorgeous! lol

I make it a point to watch it every New Years when they do the marathon. Love The Twilight Zone. :) So many great episodes, I don't think I can choose a favorite, but one that stands out to me is "I Sing the Body Electric" adapted from the Ray Bradbury short story.

Are there any fans of that show on here? I think that The Twilight Zone is a genius show, my favorite episodes are Little Girl Lost, Eye Of The Beholder, Living Doll, It's a Good Life and The Masks

For those of you who don't know Michael Jackson's song Threatend was based on the episode It's a Good Life

I didn't know Threatened was based on 'It's a Good Life'! That's awesome. The 'Eye of the Beholder' (the pig snout one lol) is good. One of the earliest ones I remember seeing is 'Five Characters in Search of an Exit (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Characters_in_Search_of_an_Exit).

I LOVE 'The Masks.' The family of the old man are like 'yes! he's dead! We can finally take these masks off.' That's what you think :lol: :evil:

Hulu has some episodes on their site from the 2nd & 3rd season.

Another good one which hasn't been mentioned is 'Deaths-Head Revisted.'
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deaths-Head_Revisited)

Anybody remember 'The Dummy,' "Time Enough at Last' (at the end I was like poor guy :() or 'Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up?'

Are there any fans of that show on here? I think that The Twilight Zone is a genius show
, my favorite episodes are Little Girl Lost, Eye Of The Beholder, Living Doll, It's a Good Life and The Masks

:punk:

:angel:Heal The World...WE Are The World...Education IS The Key~~~

I've been a Twilight Zone fan since 2003 and I actually forgot that Michael was the one who introduced it to me. :lol:

Don't know if anyone here has read LaToya's book, but she says that there was one time she came home and saw Michael totally immersed in the episode where a man loses his identity - 'Person or Persons Unknown'. Toya took this opportunity to play a trick on Mike. She started asking, "Who are you? What are you doing in my home?" and Michael started getting all freaked out, "It's me! Michael!" :lol:

Anyway, my fave episodes include 'The Trade-Ins'. Made me blubber like a baby.
The twist in 'Time Enough at Last' remains one of the best.

Don't know if anyone here has read LaToya's book, but she says that there was one time she came home and saw Michael totally immersed in the episode where a man loses his identity - 'Person or Persons Unknown'. Toya took this opportunity to play a trick on Mike. She started asking, "Who are you? What are you doing in my home?" and Michael started getting all freaked out, "It's me! Michael!" :lol:

Anyway, my fave episodes include 'The Trade-Ins'. Made me blubber like a baby.
The twist in 'Time Enough at Last' remains one of the best.

Awww...poor baby @ Mike :lol:. You know he got Toya back for that one.

Back