The Triptych by David Nordahl (hi-res image request)

Benji78

Proud Member
Hi All,

Does anyone here have a high resolution image of the following painting by David Nordahl. Specifically, I am interested in the frame.

I have some memorabilia which I would like framed but am after something a bit different so would like to commission a custom frame inspired by MJ's own artwork.

If anyone can help and provide some hi-res images that would really help. I am really struggling to see the detail in the frame from looking at what is available on the net. If you have any other frame suggestions let me know too.

http://www.michaeljacksonart.com/data/media/8/The_Triptych..jpg

Thanks so much.

Ben

Last edited:
Pity: My whole life I have spend with "dead" languages...and now I'm sitting here with some lumps in knowldedge of the English language!
But I am courageous and try it, nevertheless

@Benji: Look at the text; it is the key:

i am the thinker, the thinking, the thought,
i am the seeker, the seeking, the sought,
i am the dewdrop, the sunshine, the storm,
i am the phenomenon, the field, the form,
i am the desert, the ocean, the sky,
i am the primeval self in you and me.
michael jackson

Michael dont had let this text write on the picture because he was haughty!

Though there stands "I am...", but you can also read "You are...":
Because the human (and, actually, every living being) is the sum / the totality of all what was one day and is.

For example:
The human dies. He will bury in the earth.
He disintegrates. He becomes a component of the earth. He serves the small animals for the food. Also they die at her time.
Trees and plants get her food from the earth. By that way, trees and plants thereby also live on the (dead) life beings.
But the living beings also live on the fruits of the trees and on the plants.
It is an everlasting circulation...

What is, for example, marble....
Marble is a mineral.... Marble can be a hundred thousand years "marble"---sometime disintegrates marble into his chemical elements. And maybe, one day, we drink these minerals with our Volvic or Gatorade.

I think:
Michael has felt this... He has felt really that he was ONE PART OF ALL.
The human is, for example, a part of the tree and the tree is a part of the human.
And with it a difference is lifted in certain manner.
And in all was "G*d" and everything was "divine".

Nevertheless, the human has, in addition, still the mind. This possession makes him not more valuable than the animals and the nature. But he obliges.
He obliges to protect everything what cannot protect itself.
If the human uses his mind in this manner, it ennobles the human.

I hope, you can understand my defective mode of expression....

Edit:
Ohhhh, Benji!
Mistake!
Just I have read once again your contribution.....
My Posting is quite complete besides. It is not for you at all about the picture....

What you mean: Should we leave him?
Maybe people feel like writing about the picture?

Last edited:
Back