• one more chance

Votes: 50 17.4%
  • butterflies

Votes: 82 28.5%
  • rock with you

Votes: 92 31.9%
  • heaven can wait

Votes: 36 12.5%
  • i just cant stop loving you (with beyonce stlye)

Votes: 73 25.3%
  • beautilful girl

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • speechless

Votes: 123 42.7%
  • you are my life

Votes: 40 13.9%
  • lady in my life

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • let me show you

Votes: 11 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
and im not comparing mj and janet

but mj need to do something different

i hope he does!!!!!!

whenever you let fans pick the setlist the concert is gonna be crazy
this setlist is gonna be huge!!!!!

lmojackson

I know what you're saying. When I said pull up a chair, I was thinking about the videos of She's Out of My Life and Dreamer.... It would surprise a lot of people to know Michael can do that. :D But ya, I'd have absolutely no problem with him rising up on a lift thing or walking around a platform like in those videos! :D That would be so wild. Ok, I'll rephrase it - because I thought maybe then there's more chance he actually will sing live xx

(Or if I say "pull up a chair Michael", it could work as reverse psychology, and he might give us an even bigger treat. :rolleyes: )

the live version is fast ur right

mane all those all balllads
and i dont wont him performing in a chair

he should rise from an elevator similar to what janet did on her rock witchu tour when she did

he doesnt need 2do anything similar 2 janet. hes fine on his own w/o takin pointers 4rm the person who takes pointers 4rm him

or cant help it
or lady in my life!!!

a slow ballad
coming from that elevator

he need to take some pointers from janets rock witchu tour

no he doesnt, u seriously need 2 stop saying that lol. its old annoying and plain stupid.

or something like this

but in michaels way

umm fail

lmojackson

I know what you're saying. When I said pull up a chair, I was thinking about the videos of She's Out of My Life and Dreamer.... It would surprise a lot of people to know Michael can do that. :D But ya, I'd have absolutely no problem with him rising up on a lift thing or walking around a platform like in those videos! :D That would be so wild. Ok, I'll rephrase it - because I thought maybe then there's more chance he actually will sing live xx

(Or if I say "pull up a chair Michael", it could work as reverse psychology, and he might give us an even bigger treat. :rolleyes: )

yea i can actually sing him doing the chair thing now

and the elevator rhing
i can see both of them

there are alot of ballads so mabey he can do both!!!!!!!!

lmojackson

i can see him doing the chair thing now

and the elevator thing

omg
and whats dreamer!!!!!!!!

he doesnt need 2do anything similar 2 janet. hes fine on his own w/o takin pointers 4rm the person who takes pointers 4rm him

no he doesnt, u seriously need 2 stop saying that lol. its old annoying and plain stupid.

umm fail
its not stupid the rock witchu is great

he need to take some ideas from her yes he do

its not stupid the rock witchu is great

he need to take some ideas from her yes he do

why wud he take ideas from sum1 who takes ideas 4rm hm? all michaels tours have been successful with his own forumula,when it comes to concerts he knows what hes doing. unlike others who will remain nameless.

why wud he take ideas from sum1 who takes ideas 4rm hm? All michaels tours have been successful with his own forumula,when it comes to concerts he knows what hes doing. Unlike others who will remain nameless.

janet hasnt taken ideas from mike

what

mike has taken ideas from janet

dangerous

all the edit thats janet jackson

get the point good lets dance

thats miss damita jo jackson bro

janet hasnt taken ideas from mike

what

mike has taken ideas from janet

dangerous

all the edit thats janet jackson

get the point good lets dance

thats miss damita jo jackson bro

boy stop. he used his younger sister in the studio version. the original dangerous aint got nuthin 2do with her. as far as touring,staging,music style,and dancing her influence is MICHAEL JACKSON,dont u ever in yo life try n say he takes ideas from her lol. he used 2 lines of hers n a dance version of his song,ur point? I recall janet askin michael to use routines of his in her RN video,so dont even try it

boy stop. he used his younger sister in the studio version. the original dangerous aint got nuthin 2do with her. as far as touring,staging,music style,and dancing her influence is MICHAEL JACKSON,dont u ever in yo life try n say he takes ideas from her lol. he used 2 lines of hers n a dance version of his song,ur point? I recall janet askin michael to use routines of his in her RN video,so dont even try it

how is her touring, music, and style is influence by mj

she is a sex symbol mj isnt

her concerts are nothing like mj
her music damn not like mike
she talk about sex michael dont

you are losing it
and bad was suppose to be miltary style but janet ask
yess she did

how is her touring, music, and style is influence by mj

she is a sex symbol mj isnt

her concerts are nothing like mj
her music damn not like mike
she talk about sex michael dont

you are losing it
and bad was suppose to be miltary style but janet ask
yess she did

boy please check the ultimate collection,michael won how many sexiest artist awards? and yes her concerts are. the whole sparks thing from the flop witchu tour is rip off of the sparks 4rm the dangerous tour. and yes the fuck some of her music is like mike. just shut please lol. 4real,her entire performing style has michael written all over it.

boy please check the ultimate collection,michael won how many sexiest artist awards? and yes her concerts are. the whole sparks thing from the flop witchu tour is rip off of the sparks 4rm the dangerous tour. and yes the fuck some of her music is like mike. just shut please lol. 4real,her entire performing style has michael written all over it.

mike is not a sex symbol!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahah
omg
and the sparks thing that has nothing to with mj
you are wildin

what songs of hers like mike!!!!!!!

you are slow on this subject matter.
janet talks about sucking, and all the sexual things come on

next man

mike is not a sex symbol!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahah
omg
and the sparks thing that has nothing to with mj
you are wildin

what songs of hers like mike!!!!!!!

you are slow on this subject matter.
janet talks about sucking, and all the sexual things come on

next man

sparks=dangerous tour intro..did mike not have raining sparks? yes he did,so janet took it from him.

and janet does not just alk about sexual stuff u idiot. maybe u shud look up her entire discography and read lyrics. is together again about sex? is RN about sex? didnt think so. and u can consider mike a sex symbol especially thru-out the 80s and as many women flock over him he is 1. and like i said he has won nnumerous sexiest artists awards. especially in europe. maybe u shud research ur subject matter

Last edited:
sparks=dangerous tour intro..did mike not have raining sparks? yes he did,so janet took it from him.

and janet does not just alk about sexual stuff u idiot. maybe u shud look up her entire discography and read lyrics. is together again about sex? is RN about sex? didnt think so. and u can consider mike a sex symbol especially thru-out the 80s and as many women flock over him he is 1. and like i said he has won nnumerous sexiest artists awards. especially in europe. maybe u shud research ur subject matter

janet anit take no sparks frm mike omg

and i ahve her entire log dummy!!!!!!!!!

i hope ur not trying say that 2gther a and r.n were like any thing mj did!!!!!!!

janet anit take no sparks frm mike omg

and i ahve her entire log dummy!!!!!!!!!

i hope ur not trying say that 2gther a and r.n were like any thing mj did!!!!!!!

she clearly did. and idc about ur log lol. and im saying that she doesnt always talk about sex,seeing how has neither of those tracks talk about it. keep up boy

Does it even matter if janet has done stuff michael did? Im really sure he doesn't mind...

He said in an interview that the idea for the rhythm nation came from him (captain eo I think) and she called him up, and he gave her PERMISSION and wished her luck with it. Michael ain't selfish, and she's his sister!! There really doesn't need to be this war going on!

Does it even matter if janet has done stuff michael did? Im really sure he doesn't mind...

He said in an interview that the idea for the rhythm nation came from him (captain eo I think) and she called him up, and he gave her PERMISSION and wished her luck with it. Michael ain't selfish, and she's his sister!! There really doesn't need to be this war going on!

i agree,but if only u knew lol. he deliberately does this,which makes me dislike her lol

ok janet hasnt did anything like mike ok whateva yall@@@@
i agree,but if only u knew lol. he deliberately does this,which makes me dislike her lol

i dont deliberately do this i like both of them
equally!!!!!!
\can we please get back on topic

Fall Again and On The Line are his best ballads, shocks me how they weren't released.

Fall Again and On The Line are his best ballads, shocks me how they weren't released.

hey thanks bud for gettin back on topic!!!
its rude members on here!!!!!!!

so be careful
you gonna wanna cruss them out ,but you will get kick off so dont do that!!!!!!

anyway im lmojackson wassssssssup
TAKE CARE

on the line was kinda RELEASED..it was for the movie in 97! "get on the bus"
he should have released it as his own though..as a single for his album. He should have used the song on his BOTDF album or something :D

on the line was kinda released..it was for the movie in 97! "get on the bus"
he should have released it as his own though..as a single for his album. He should have used the song on his botdf album or something :d

agreed it shoulda been release on an mj record but not botdf!!!!!!!! Invincible

Back