• one more chance

Votes: 50 17.4%
  • butterflies

Votes: 82 28.5%
  • rock with you

Votes: 92 31.9%
  • heaven can wait

Votes: 36 12.5%
  • i just cant stop loving you (with beyonce stlye)

Votes: 73 25.3%
  • beautilful girl

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • speechless

Votes: 123 42.7%
  • you are my life

Votes: 40 13.9%
  • lady in my life

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • let me show you

Votes: 11 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For All Time
Rock With You
I just cant stop loving you ( MJ STYLE )
lol at ijcslu!!!!!!!!!
beyonce will do nice on it!!!!
rock with you
speechless
the lady in my life!

I will not leave the o2 without having listened to rock with you! argh!
yea i agree i love rock wit you

My wish that he would perform The Lady In My Life

I like this song alot

He's never done it before live :(
i know ugh!!!!

i vote Speechless, the Lady in my lif and you are my life..
but do you guys think there are only so limited options?

i personal trend in human nature and one day in your life....:wub:
human nature
has been on two tours so i didnt put it on
i didnt think he would do it
fall again is missing .__.
and what about someone in the dark ^-^

lady in my life
for all time
one more chance
fall again sorry bout that!!
someone in the dark wont get on there pro!!
where's on the line?
almost none of those songs!!! lol
but
I chose lady in my life, for all time and rock with you..kinda the only ones on the list I'd be interested to hear
on the lone damn
forgot sorry!!!
I just cant stop loving you - With Leona Lewis
ohhhhh that would be great
A very small list, there are no half songs :hysterical:
I want to hear--Man in the Mirror

You are not along

he never got a full song of that lol
My picks are:
1. Speechless
2. Lady in my Life
3. You are my Life.

love that list

I'd have definitely chosen Speechless if it was longer.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GRYFhPljVu8&hl=es&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GRYFhPljVu8&hl=es&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I voted for The lady in my life, one more chance ...and SPEECHLESS. He's gotta perform that song!! It's so beautiful but a bit too short.. but if he performed this song he could make it longer :D

Hmm.. looking at this list makes me realise how much I actually love the invincible ballads. My choices are:

Break of dawn
Heaven can wait
You are my life

I picked...

Lady in my Life
I Can't Help It
For All Time

I think those 3 have the capacity to sound really good Live. Songs like Break of Dawn and Heaven Can Wait sound great on record but I'm not sure how well they would play Live. Hmmm.... It hurt me to leave off Butterflies but if I had to pick a runner up to the list that song would be it.

Rock with You is more of an uptempo groove for me so I didn't really consider it...altho that song ranks high on the list of songs I'd love to hear overall. :)

I picked...

Lady in my Life
I Can't Help It
For All Time

I think those 3 have the capacity to sound really good Live. Songs like Break of Dawn and Heaven Can Wait sound great on record but I'm not sure how well they would play Live. Hmmm.... It hurt me to leave off Butterflies but if I had to pick a runner up to the list that song would be it.

Rock with You is more of an uptempo groove for me so I didn't really consider it...altho that song ranks high on the list of songs I'd love to hear overall. :)

wendy i love your list

you are one of the few who pick my fav song cant help it

if he does that i will die right there.!!!!!!!

Tough choice, but these are the songs I picked based on which ones I think would be most effective live:

-The Lady In My Life
-Butterflies
-Speechless

Tough choice, but these are the songs I picked based on which ones I think would be most effective live:

-The Lady In My Life
-Butterflies
-Speechless

good choice i can hear all those live especially speechless and the lady i my life

Very hard to choose - but here are my top 3:

I can´t help it
Rock with you
I just can´t stop lovin´ you

A 4th joice would be:

Lady in my life

yall continue to vote and keep the threads going until the 8th of julY!!!!!!!!!

Well for me they would have to be Speechless, Butterflies and For All Time. I don't really class Rock With You as a ballad as such and anyway he tends to perform a faster version on stage.

Well for me they would have to be Speechless, Butterflies and For All Time. I don't really class Rock With You as a ballad as such and anyway he tends to perform a faster version on stage.

its still a ballad!!!!!

Some of these, I wouldn't consider ballads. My top three choices were Break of Dawn, Heaven Can Wait and Can't Help It. It would be so good to hear these live from the King in the current day.

When I submitted my votes for the set list on the mjlive site, I put all the ballads I wanted together, one after another, because I thought maybe then there's more chance he actually will pull up a chair and sing live. OH how amazing would that BE??? xx

Ballads are normally slow love songs but Rock With You is more like mid-tempo so that's why I don't think Rock With You is a ballad.

the live version is fast ur right

but the orignal is a ballad!!!
thats a fact
Some of these, I wouldn't consider ballads. My top three choices were Break of Dawn, Heaven Can Wait and Can't Help It. It would be so good to hear these live from the King in the current day.

When I submitted my votes for the set list on the mjlive site, I put all the ballads I wanted together, one after another, because I thought maybe then there's more chance he actually will pull up a chair and sing live. OH how amazing would that BE??? xx

mane all those all balllads
and i dont wont him performing in a chair

he should rise from an elevator similar to what janet did on her rock witchu tour when she did

FUNNY HOW TIMES FLIES/ANYTIME ANYPLACE
HERES A CLIP

or cant help it
or lady in my life!!!

a slow ballad
coming from that elevator

he need to take some pointers from janets rock witchu tour

Back