The Sun says it will show setlist voted by fans to MJ!?

sunnyday81

Proud Member
Beat that!

Published: 16 Mar 2009

BIZARRE’S readers have spoken and, in the words of the great man himself, This Is It.

Jackomania has swept the country and on Saturday I asked you to choose your dream MICHAEL JACKSON setlist.
This is a man who has had more hit songs than I’ve had hot dinners, so it can’t have been an easy task to narrow down your favourites.
But more than 2,000 of you voted at my website and here is the definitive list of classic tracks you want to see ***** perform when he kicks off his marathon sold-out 50-date residency at London’s O2 arena in July. And what a cracking line-up it is, spanning 30 years of fantastic hits.
The majority of you want to see ***** open the show with 1983 smash Billie Jean.
A superb choice, but I have to say I’m surprised people didn’t go for the obvious opener, Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’.

Classics
The dream first track would be followed by two more classics, Beat It and Bad.
The rest of the line-up includes Black Or White, You Rock My World, Man In The Mirror and a surprise entry for Scream, the single ***** recorded with his sister JANET. But nearly all of you were in agreement that the closing song should be his monster hit Thriller.
I can’t think of a better track to close what promises to be the biggest series of shows to hit the country in years.
The final list for the gigs will also include Michael’s new material, which is being released in conjunction with the first concert.
***** has promised to perform what his fans want to hear, and as far as setlists go it doesn’t get much better than this.
My poll will now be shown to the legendary King Of Pop before he makes a final selection.
But you can rest assured that you’ve all played your part in shaping music history.
Click here to buy music and videos from Michael Jackson

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article2320677.ece

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this :). I think MJ has already chosen his setlist for concerts since it seems like they have been planned well in advance and The Sun are just doing this to try and make themselves important and to see if by being nice they can get exclusives into what is going on lol.

ignore me

Ok....

Sorry I just cant, I, I just cant do it!

I think its bogus, I think Michael already has a set list placed out and has already started rehearsals. I could easily be wrong though.

Ok....

Sorry I just cant, I, I just cant do it!

I think its bogus, I think Michael already has a set list placed out and has already started rehearsals. I could easily be wrong though.

I agree with you. I mean its less than 4 months until the 8th July and its highly unlikely that MJ has not already decided this setlist. A lot of time and planning has to go into making a huge production like these concerts as well as rehearsals.

Michael knows how to plan a show, and you dont start a show with a song like Billie Jean, you build to that kind of performance, its like watching the best part of a movie!

If Michael wanted fans to choose the setlist wouldn't have the poll been on michaeljackson.com? That would make more sense than to have it in a tabloid

The Sun sucks. They are literally kissing Mike's ass now he is back and bigger than ever. So they should just shut the f..k up.

TheSun were totally taking the p*** outta him a few weeks ago and now they wanna suck upto all us fans and MJ!!!???

Your Chance To Pick The 02 Set List!!!

The Sun has teamed up with Michael Jackson & AEG Live to pick what songs the King Of Pop will sing live.

SONGS UP FOR SELECTION:
Track 1:
Track 2:
Track 3:
Track 4:
Track 5:
Track 6:
Track 7:
Track 8:
Track 9:
Track 10:
Track 11:
Track 12:
Track 13:
Track 14:
Track 15:
Track 16:
Track 17:
Encore 1:
Encore 2:
Encore 3:

Another Part Of Me

Bad

Beat It

Billie Jean

Black or White

Blood on the Dance Floor

Break of Dawn

Butterflies

Childhood

Cry

Dirty Diana

Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough

Earth Song

For All Time

Ghosts

Advertisement

Give In To Me

Gone Too Soon

Heal The World

History

Human Nature

I Just Can't Stop Loving You

In The Closet

Is It Scary

Jam

Leave Me Alone

Liberian Girl

Man In The Mirror

Off The Wall

One More Chance

P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)

Remember the Time

Rock With You

Say Say Say

Scream

She's Out Of My Life

Smooth Criminal

Speechless

Stranger In Moscow

The Girl Is Mine

The Lady In My Life

The Way You Make Me Feel

They Don't Care About Us

Thriller

Wanna Be Startin' Something

We Are Here To Change The World

Who Is It

Will You Be There

Workin' Day And Night

You Are Not Alone

You Rock My World

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article2318110.ece

Re: Your Chance To Pick The 02 Set List!!!

I voted :D
But kinda weird setlist?
Why these songs?
hmm well we'll see :)
I voted for Bad too :D

I can't trust the sun at all...you know why?? .... b/c (say, say ,say & the Girl is mine) i mean can you believe this a live due with Paul .... sorry , I can't swallow it !

I don't want anything to do with TS, I will not support them in any way. They spread the most vicious lies

My comment got deleted? That's stupid, I didn't say anything bad :mello:

Anyway, I wouldn't trust this, if MJ isn't personally picking the setlist songs, then any kind of 'fan vote' setlist will be done through his official site, I would've thought. And it doesn't actually say on that page that they've teamed up with AEG or anything.

My comment got deleted? That's stupid, I didn't say anything bad :mello:

maybe thats why they deleted it. i mean its the sun lol

vote for in the closet :woohoo:

Back