The Rihanna Phenomenon

billyworld99

Proud Member
made by one of the biggest Rihanna fans there is , i like how he/she created this video

That's some impressive video-editing talent! Truly quite epic. He or she should consider making a living out of this.

That looked pretty professional awesome job

Yeah, the point of this video is that behind the mask of being media phenomenon is hidden an ordinary, Id say a mediocre singer (like Jenifer Lopez, Kylie Minogue...) focused more on sexism than real talent (in fact, imo, she has no talent, there are so many other great female singers and dancers but their sin is that they dont have the so-called and self.titled moguls and management with money and media agenda behind...), thats all I see...

Yeah, the point of this video is that behind the mask of being media phenomenon is hidden an ordinary, Id say a mediocre singer (like Jenifer Lopez, Kylie Minogue...) focused more on sexism than real talent (in fact, imo, she has no talent, there are so many other great female singers and dancers but their sin is that they dont have the so-called and self.titled moguls and management with money and media agenda behind...), thats all I see...

I doubt that was the point of this video, as Billyworld99 states it was made by one of the biggest Rihanna fans there is.

ok, this fan-made video wants to show Rihanna as phenomenon that doesnt exist, its an ilusion, idea... mixture of everything but not phenomenon...
I should write it that I see it as a mask, but behind the mask is an mediocre singer.

Am I hooked on Michael so much that I hate if somebody is successful without talent?
Well, yes..., Im sorry...

I whole-heartedly agree with you, however, the OP was just wanting to share the Rihanna fan's video because of his video editing talent. In other words, we are looking at the video editor's abilities, not his chosen subject's.

yeah...nice vid. Riri is ok, congratz to her success. Though im not a fan but she got some good songs (her voice really harmonize her songs) i think.

Back