The rehearsals? Is there anything we can do to encourage their release?

ArchangelX

Proud Member
I really want the world to see how fresh and invigorated Michael was...and I want to see him performing just one more time. I think it would really help to see him one more time, on stage performing.

Is there anything we can do to help encourage them to release the rehearsal footage? I miss him so much. :(

Maybe the police will need them to check the footage for some reason ?

We could start a very public petition. Get the papers involved too.
This could be the kind of thing that they would support, but I'm not 100% sure.

Petitions hardly ever work, and now is not really a time to be thinking of your selfish want to see the last performance tapes or whatever. Kenny has already stated that the TII team are working on a tribute. People should just let them get on with it and not put pressure or demand on them in an already difficult situation.

would be strange to see MJ rehearsing a concert which never saw daylight... Would be much different than the rehearsal from Dangerous Tour

Petitions hardly ever work, and now is not really a time to be thinking of your selfish want to see the last performance tapes or whatever. Kenny has already stated that the TII team are working on a tribute. People should just let them get on with it and not put pressure or demand on them in an already difficult situation.

Kindly refrain from calling me selfish for trying to help with somebody else's request. This is not the time to start being rude to me or any other members on this (or any other) board. :doh:

I know that Kenny has suggested a tribute might be arranged, but thanks anyway.

Back