The Red Shirt And 777

Reeta

Proud Member
Have you noticed that "777" was also on Michael's clothes in This Is It?

The numbers were not there on his shirt when he was still rehearsing at the Forum. Take a look for example the beginning of Thriller and there's nothing on his shirt.

If you watch carefully you can see the "777" made of rhinestones on his shirt in the end of The Way You Make Me Feel where they are talking about those 8 bars and putting them back.

Red777Shirt.jpg

Sorry, if this has already been discussed. I just found out about the numbers :D

You can't see the numbers in a pic I posted above? On his right side, like on his chest one below another.

But yeah you can see the shirt and the numbers in the end of The Way You Make Me Feel where MJ and MB are talking about those 8 bars.

Thanks for posting this. I've always noticed 7's in Michael's life as well as 13's. 777 is a very special set of numbers in my life as well. my DOB is 06/27/77. three sevens in a row.

Wow never noticed that! yeah, there was alot of 777 's in MJ's life. 777 is traditionally a lucky number as well as the numerical symbol of God, heaven, spiritual enlightment, just plain goodness and purity. I would have never noticed it if you had'nt pointed it out! it makes me feel really good now that you've bought this to my attention!! thankyou xx

Yeah, 777 is a stem from the Bible's 666 which is the number of incompletion. 777 I believe is the number of perfection and completion and he even used it on his History Introduction Breastplate armband Thingy

MJ-teaser-video.jpg

LOOKIE!! lol

The numbers were not there on his shirt when he was still rehearsing at the Forum. Take a look for example the beginning of Thriller and there's nothing on his shirt.

If you watch carefully you can see the "777" made of rhinestones on his shirt in the end of The Way You Make Me Feel where they are talking about those 8 bars and putting them back.

Red777Shirt.jpg

Sorry, if this has already been discussed. I just found out about the numbers :D

For those of you who feels he alive he is not and the 7 stands for the 7 day theory he believe 777 is a lucky number michael is the 7 child 7 is the number chosen by god to defeat the devil

^ Michael was actually the eighth child born, people seem to forget or don't know (or don't count) Brandon Jackson.

Sometimes in the film that shirt has the 7s, sometimes it doesn't..

He had a thing for the number 7. Its everywhere.

My lucky number too, mostly due to my crush I used to have on David Beckham (he had shirt number 7 for Manchester United)

omg im soooo buying that !

ive just realised how nice this would look framed and hanging above my staircase :)

Red777Shirt.jpg

I associate the number 11 with Michael, and 111 :wub:
Some people believe that the number 11 is to do with angels.:angel:
7x111 =777
Whether you agree or disagree one thing we all agree on.......

We love and miss our angel MJ:(

Back