The RE-RELEASE of HIStory, Off The Wall, Thriller and Invincible LPs - Official Sony Releases?

Where did u learn abt the Re-releases in Germany? wud be great if it does happen!!

Btw, stuff thats sold on Ebay wud be by resellers..

Oh my god! I hope UK ones are released. I have all the vinyl albums but Invincible. I've been after it for so long!

I wouldn't get my hopes up. Seems they're all bootlegs.

Because there is no official announcement? Or what are you basing your conclusion on?

I don't know...
no official announcements made, limited edition only released in Holland, listed on eBay for the first time and nowhere else... also the description on the HIStory LPs says Arista Records instead of Sony... The price is exagerrated too. I don't think that Sony would release such a thing with no promo or anything. Off The Wall and HIStory haven't been available on Vinyl in ages so that's a big thing IMO.

just seems weird to me. Or maybe they're legit. Who knows.

also there is picture disc on ebay history past. two others get release next two months accorrding from the seller

I asked the seller of the Invincible album, and he said its a Dutch release only. If someone where to call Sony and ask whether they know about the release or not, that will solve this issue right?

I can not speak dutch, so anyone willing to this that know the language?

I have sent email to Sony Music Sweden and Sony Music Netherlands about this.

can i ask you sth?was Michael signed in Sony again,after their dispute or was he in another label, cause when i heard the news about Michael working with Wil.I.Am for his new album i thought everything was ok wih Sony again.

There's a store in Germany somewhere (this is what I've been told) that's pumping out fake bootleg HIStory Picture Discs, and a lot of these are on eBay.

QUESTION: I want to know if they DO infact re-release the LPs, would there still be much of a market for the original presses of each Vinyl LP i.e. Invincible first press? HIStory 3LP first press, etc? I don't want my LPs to lose value due to a re-issue of Vinyls. I will be well pissed off!

There's a store in Germany somewhere (this is what I've been told) that's pumping out fake bootleg HIStory Picture Discs, and a lot of these are on eBay.

QUESTION: I want to know if they DO infact re-release the LPs, would there still be much of a market for the original presses of each Vinyl LP i.e. Invincible first press? HIStory 3LP first press, etc? I don't want my LPs to lose value due to a re-issue of Vinyls. I will be well pissed off!

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75198

Well, they should re-release all Michael Jackson Lps and price them at 20 USD. That would prevent some sellers to make 100 USD per LP they sell and stop the fake market.

I've always wanted to know the difference in original vinyl pressings and the current 180gram pressings...

180gram is heavier weight wise. It can sound better when pressed right.

Back