The QUEEN thread...

LindaC781

Proud Member
Last edited:
I love queen! :)
I grew up loving them because my mother was such a fan and in love with freddie lol
They are just amazing,especially when you see frediie on stage, I can't name another person (okay maybe michael) who owns a stage the way he does ..

I adore Queen and especially Freddie :wub: One of the greatest entertainers to hit this planet. Sad that he's dead. :sad: I miss him but he'll always be here with us through his incredible voice.:angel:

I love Queen i greq up with there Music cause my Mum was a huge fan and she still likes them today i'm also going to see them twice this year :D, and Freddie is the best stage performer ever nobody can entertain or sing live as good as Freddie i dnt care what u say cause he was the ultimate showman

Weren't they just great, when Freddy Mercury took the stage?? I mean, besides MJ, Freddy just lit up the stage...the stage was HIS. He had such charisma as a performer...

^ yeah but i still think Freddie is the better live act than MJ when it comes to vacals :p, i mean his voice sounded near Opera like in some shows its outstanding to listen to

Last edited:
Did somebody said QUEEN?!?!

I LOVE QUEEN! Freddie Mercury is like...like...like a god! a Rock God!!!
Man...and don't get me started on Brian May, he's the s**t. I would love to see Brian working with MJ, that would be like wow!!

OK I'll stop now. :cheeky:

I love Queen, and my favorite song of there's is Flash !!!

Brian May is a very underrated song writer. People seem to think Freddie Mercury (the man was a genius) wrote of Queens songs, but Brian May wrote and composed real hard rocking classics like We Will Rock You and Flash.

Back