the power of michael's voice

pick one..lol.....whatever you say, that will be it.

his voice is special. the best way to tell is on a song he has 'nothing' to do with, like i always feel like somebody's watching me'. when i hear that geico commercial, i know someone else is voicing on there..but all i can think is..Michael Jackson. and i know that's true for so many...that's why the makers of the ad didn't want to say who did it in the eighties..lol..but they know that everyone knows..and all they're doing is keeping MJ's star bright....the part made famous by him is the only part of the song that they highlight. they can't help themselves..lol

his voice is special. the best way to tell is on a song he has 'nothing' to do with, like i always feel like somebody's watching me'. when i hear that geico commercial, i know someone else is voicing on there..but all i can think is..Michael Jackson. and i know that's true for so many...that's why the makers of the ad didn't want to say who did it in the eighties..lol..but they know that everyone knows..and all they're doing is keeping MJ's star bright....the part made famous by him is the only part of the song that they highlight. they can't help themselves..lol

lol true true so very true!!!

I can't pick a song. His voice is just... aw hell I can't even find the words. All I know is that when I'm feeling like crap and I hear one of his songs, I feel better. Or when I'm mad about something, I hear one of his songs, and I'm suddenly in a good mood. The man has power in that voice of his..... and he knows it.

I can't pick a song. His voice is just... aw hell I can't even find the words. All I know is that when I'm feeling like crap and I hear one of his songs, I feel better. Or when I'm mad about something, I hear one of his songs, and I'm suddenly in a good mood. The man has power in that voice of his..... and he knows it.

I agree with you completely!
And I also think that on the last 2 mins on we've had enough and earth song that his voice is incredible!

:D nice thread

Michael Got the POWER!

(the force...it's got a lotta power...specially when that force is Michael Joseph Jackson! EOWWWWWWWW :punk:

Can he do the whistle register?

I've been pondering this for a while now, like with Will You Be There where in the chorus he goes a note higher as it progresses. Maybe he can, maybe he has already and I just don't know it. "Hee hee!"...

I believe his voice is beyond this world
believe me it lighten you up whenever you feel blue just do it and u'll see it heals..

That's what I was gonna come in here and say when I saw the title and read the first post!!!!!!

SO true :yes:

Back