The P Diddy sht

ticklebickle

Proud Member
So I think most of you guys have seen all the p Diddy terrible sht going off. Do you think this can have smth to do with MJ's de@th? I feel MJ didn't like those people and knew too much and that could have smth to do with his premature departure... What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Cause I know MJ was afraid someone would kill him. That makes me question if those evil ppl did that. Am I saying something offensive?
Saying you read something in Shanas book is an immediate red flag.

Some of us have been part of this website for over 20 years, longer than many active active posters have been alive. We can smell horse manure within a few seconds.

Some of us have been part of this website for over 20 years, longer than many active active posters have been alive. We can smell horse manure within a few seconds.

Shanas book may not be the best thing to look up to, you’re right. But you guys are way too aggressive

Shanas book may not be the best thing to look up to, you’re right. But you guys are way too aggressive

Get a thicker skin, the Michael Jackson fan community is not an easy place to be part of. We are a battle scarred community who have literally taken to the streets to publicly defend Michael when the world turned against him. Like I said we can smell horse manure within seconds.

Get a thicker skin, the Michael Jackson fan community is not an easy place to be part of. We are a battle scarred community who have literally taken to the streets to publicly defend Michael when the world turned against him. Like I said we can smell horse manure within seconds.
I don’t think your responses have anything to do with having a thick skin or defending MJ. I’m not looking for any drama here so I hope y’all have a great day

I don’t think your responses have anything to do with having a thick skin or defending MJ. I’m not looking for any drama here so I hope y’all have a great day
bye-bye-bye.gif

its so draining lol

So I think most of you guys have seen all the p Diddy terrible sht going off. Do you think this can have smth to do with MJ's de@th? I feel MJ didn't like those people and knew too much and that could have smth to do with his premature departure... What do you guys think?
What would that have to do with his death

Here in Brazil people are posting a lot about this case and saying that he was responsible for MJ's death. The whole Oprah and Weinstein thing also. Saying that they pushed the accusations against Michael to hide their own. So its actually becoming a positive scenario for MJ.

Back