The original "Jetzi's Video Frames" are back

Jetzi

Proud Member
I've eventually finished sorting out the original "FRAMES" section on my website.

It was a truly emotional task, making me smile and at times making me want to cry as I revisited many events from while we still had Michael. I miss him.

Omg jetzi! I saw your name as a member here and just your NAME and that ICON brought back sooooo many memories for me. Because I remember tryign to manage on my dial up connection waiting to watch ALL the videos on your site. Before the days of YouTube, there was you for sure!

Thank you for your site and reminding me of it! I feel like its a piece of MJ fan history :)

Omg jetzi! I saw your name as a member here and just your NAME and that ICON brought back sooooo many memories for me. Because I remember tryign to manage on my dial up connection waiting to watch ALL the videos on your site. Before the days of YouTube, there was you for sure!

Thank you for your site and reminding me of it! I feel like its a piece of MJ fan history :)

My task is to update the whole site but as it's enormous it will take me a very long time ... keep enjoying.

Thank you so ?much. I just love your site.

i haven't been a fan since the 90's so I have only just found out about the revival of this site. I was just wondering did MJ ever let you know he was aware of its existence and how did you get frames of unseen videos, do you have them?

All the frames are taken from videos I have. Much of this footage I have put onto DVD but I'm not half way through it yet as there is so much.

Hello #MJFam
I just wanted to say - in my humble opinion that Jetzi and Jetzi's site is apart of MJ's legacy. I know for me.. I am so grateful that Jetzi works so very hard to update her page & to keep it maintained. Jetzi deserves MJ's fans support in return for such a wonderful place Jetzi has made through-out the years and to this very day. It's true Jetzi is famous in the MJ fan community and just maybe the general public is able to read all the content and find the #Truth in matters concerning Michael Jackson as well as enjoy MJ's artistry

Last edited:
Thanks for creating your website. Souldreamer is right. I cannot remember what videos I've seen on your website but I know I went there a lot when I started to really be interested in Mike's career. Real one player loading and all. With my slow connection "loading 64 %". My favourite part of your website is the book section. Oh by the way, I thought you were a man too. I do not know why. :)

It makes me smile that so many people presume I am male and also presume that I'm American. I am English and have always lived in England.

All the frames are taken from videos I have. Much of this footage I have put onto DVD but I'm not half way through it yet as there is so much.

did mj ever contact you about the site?

Thanks for creating your website. Souldreamer is right. I cannot remember what videos I've seen on your website but I know I went there a lot when I started to really be interested in Mike's career. Real one player loading and all. With my slow connection "loading 64 %". My favourite part of your website is the book section. Oh by the way, I thought you were a man too. I do not know why. :)

Thank you for your kind words.

P.S. [I'm female!]

You're very welcome.
oops.. Sorry about that. ;) I'll edit correctly now. It's funny, I just typed away with "he" Thank You for correcting me. :)

Last edited:
cloudmb.gif

Back