The One

Stargirl

Proud Member
I'm going to be buying some stuff this week and I was thinking about getting 'The One' biography from MichaelJackson.com's official store. But I just want an outside opinion on how it actually is...and if it's any good.
Thank you! ^_^

I have it. It isn't as good as I thought it would be. When it was aired on television there seemed to be a lot more interviews and clips of rare performances but when I got the DVD it seemed like some of the interviews and clips etc had been edited or removed altogether. It's nice to have if you like celebrities saying how MJ has influenced him and their favourite moments of his career but I wouldn't pay a lot for it. Plus it mostly talks about Off The Wall and Thriller and a little bit about BAD but it pretty much ignores MJ's career after the BAD album apart from Black Or White.

I have it. It isn't as good as I thought it would be. When it was aired on television there seemed to be a lot more interviews and clips of rare performances but when I got the DVD it seemed like some of the interviews and clips etc had been edited or removed altogether. It's nice to have if you like celebrities saying how MJ has influenced him and their favourite moments of his career but I wouldn't pay a lot for it. Plus it mostly talks about Off The Wall and Thriller and a little bit about BAD but it pretty much ignores MJ's career after the BAD album apart from Black Or White.

Kay...thanks for that!

Oh the DVD, I thought you were talking about a book. I used to have it I think.

It is good, and it's official. It has what they call the music video to One more chance at the end... which is just a montage of past performances.

They aired the original show here too and it was much longer as this ends just after the Dangerous era there is no talk of HIStory +.

It is really good though as there is some great rare footage of Michael performing, none are full length but it's nice as the quality is amazing and so is the sound. There is footage from the Jacksons Triumph tour for example.

We know Sony have these clips so it makes me want they to out them out. A nice positive documentary about Michael. So yes I would recommend it if it is a good price. Lv x

It's amazing and you should get it and invite all your friends to see it with you, they will sit with their mouths shut during the entire doc. It shows Michaels talent only and the genius of his music, and why is the greatest entertainer of all time.

And the quality and sound is brilliant, escpesially if you watch it on a plasma with surround sounds.

i quite liked it actually.

the 1 on tv was better and had more live footage than the dvd and more interviews, still a great dvd to have.

i think its quite good actually. :)

Back