The Official, Damn it,I can't go Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

victorytour84

Proud Member
With my situation right now I can afford to go,so i hope MJ comes home to the US for a tour, I would be very upset if he didn't come back to the states for a tour. So who else out there feels like me ?

I hate these guys who go like 5 times or more to one of the TII shows and steal other Michael Jackson fans the chance to go at least one time...

I hate these guys who go like 5 times or more to one of the TII shows and steal other Michael Jackson fans the chance to go at least one time...

One of the most pointless respones I've seen on this board for a long time.
how can you HATE fans going more than one time, 5 or more?
fans who can afford it can easily buy tickets off viagogo!
fans that goes more than 5,10 times (most often,like me..) buys the tickets of viagogo!
have you been on viagogo.co.uk? or .com!?

there are about 5000 or more tickets left there!
so it shouldn't be a problem! at least you can't HATE the fans that can afford to buy for more shows. they don't STEAL the seats from other fans!

viagogo is expensive, but they do sell tickets under 100 pounds too!

I just really think that's lame to say.

fans that goes more than 5,10 times (most often,like me..) buys the tickets of viagogo!

so it shouldn't be a problem! at least you can't HATE the fans that can afford to buy for more shows. they don't STEAL the seats from other fans!

Excatly :yes:

Well said Stine..:clapping:

fans who repeteadly but tickets might be part of what helped him sell out, which actually increases the chances of him coming to the U.S.

With my situation right now I can afford to go,so i hope MJ comes home to the US for a tour, I would be very upset if he didn't come back to the states for a tour. So who else out there feels like me ?

I concur:yes:...I can afford to go, just not all the way to London, the price of the airline ticket is what killed me:(...I would be very disappointed if I didn't get to see Michael,but I would probably git over it...eventually...

I totally feel for you. If I was still back home in the US, I doubt I'd be able to go to the London shows either. It was that way all through Dangerous and HIStory and completely sucked. :blink: I wanted to see him soooooo badly, I just couldn't afford it. And (especially back in Dangerous times, pre-internet) I didn't know anyone else who would have had the desire and money to go, so would've had to go alone even if I could've.

I really, really hope he tours the US & Canada. It's about time. Man, is it about time. We really missed out bigtime. I especially feel sorry for those in the Pacific Northwest (where I most recently lived). I grew up in Colorado and had the wonderful experience of seeing the Bad Tour in Denver, but on the 2nd half of the US tour all the shows at the Tacoma Dome (just south of Seattle) got cancelled because MJ was sick. And never rescheduled. The poor folks up in that corner of the world haven't seen him since.. the Victory Tour in Vancouver, B.C.!

which actually increases the chances of him coming to the U.S.
lol

I don't have the time to go to one of the TII shows (atleast not in 2009) thats why I didn't try to get a ticket.

the other thing: OFFICIAL all of the TII shows are sold out and its kind of annoying to read those posts like "now, I'm going to 12 shows", "7 shows for me wheehee"...
I feel bad for the people who tried their best to get a ticket, but still don't got one because they're thinking all shows are sold out. wouldn't it be fair, if a few of those "5+ ticket-owners" share 1 or 2 tickets?

I just want to point one ting out:

Its not important for me, to get one ticket or not, I just feel bad for the guys don't getting a chance, while other see Michael 7, 9 or even 12 times...

btw: I've been to one HIStory concert...

EDIT:
sorry, for my "I HATE YOU" thingy...
that was rubbish...

keep dancin'
I love you...

I feel bad for the people who tried their best to get a ticket, but still don't got one because they're thinking all shows are sold out. wouldn't it be fair, if a few of those "5+ ticket-owners" share 1 or 2 tickets?
The people going to multiple shows mostly got their tickets from Viagogo, so whether they bought 15 with 3 different billing addresses or zero... the shows would still be officially sold out. So I guess I feel sorry for those without the internet who don't know what's going on.

When I was 12 years old, the only thing in the universe that mattered was going to see Michael (Victory Tour). But my parents said there's no way they could afford 4 tickets (they were sold in 4-ticket blocks only). Since I was only 12, I had no clue how to wriggle my way out of that situation, so I didn't get to go at all. Crappy thing is, I found out years later that there were still tickets available up until show time! Scalpers (touts) were selling them for face value, single tickets at a time! But I didn't have a clue. So I could've gone... if only I'd have known how. :(

lol

I don't have the time to go to one of the TII shows (atleast not in 2009) thats why I didn't try to get a ticket.

the other thing: OFFICIAL all of the TII shows are sold out and its kind of annoying to read those posts like "now, I'm going to 12 shows", "7 shows for me wheehee"...

I just want to point one ting out:

Its not important for me, to get one ticket or not, I just feel bad for the guys don't getting a chance, while other see Michael 7, 9 or even 12 times...

btw: I've been to one HIStory concert...

I feel for ALL FANS that can't attend his shows too, it's aweful!!! we all know how hard it is to LOVE that man so much!!!

but you say, the persons going to 5 or more shows should SHARE their ticket? if a fan buys a ticket of viagogo for 200 pounds the fan are gonna sell it for 200 pounds too to another fan if the fan was to "share" the ticket with another fan!
so why couldn't that fan without ticket just have bought a 200 pound ticket themselves on viagogo, why would they need to have the one that particular person/MJ fan has bought?
there's plenty of tickets of viagogo.
I've bought all my tickets there.
if I was to sell one of my tickets I would have sold it for the same price I bought it there aswell.. so then the buyer could just buy a ticket of viagogo instead of me.. that person wouldn't need to have MY ticket, why not a ticket that is avaible on viagogo instead? this sharing ticket thing doesn't make sence..

and I know this must be confusing to read.

like i said, there are tickets on viagogo and that's why it's easy for fans to attend even more concerts because they buy tickets there! and so can the fans that hasn't got ANY ticket yet too :)

What's a shame is he's only having concerts in the UK (at the MOMENT) so fans from US and all over the world can't go to UK because it's too expensive.
THAT is a shame!

and to people going plenty times, you can't say you hate them (edit: I saw you took that back, so ok :) thank you!! )
because they have such admiration for Michael and have saved or years for this moment!! THIS moment! you don't know the stories of the fans that is going to more than 5 shows.
you don't know..
I've saved for 14 years for this. and there's a LONG story behind all of it.
something I don't need to share here..

ok so to sum it UP, my conclusion is,
if a fan doesn't have ticket BUT have the money to buy one, why would there be any need for someone going to more than 5 shows to GIVE UP one of their tickets (which they bought on viagogo and have saved a LONG TIME for) when the fan without ticket could just buy an avaible ticket on viagogo?

that was one long post,lol

^^there's rumours he'll tour europe and US too though u never know :)
Michael said he was coming to LA! just really quick in a papz video.would be great for american fans!

so why couldn't that fan without ticket just have bought a 200 pound ticket themselves on viagogo, why would they need to have the one that particular person/MJ fan has bought?
thats because a lot of fans who don't visit this forum don't know that there are still tickets available at viagogo

thats because a lot of fans who don't visit this forum don't know that there are still tickets available at viagogo

Viagogo was advertised nationally in newspapers in the TII adverts. Also there are various Viagogo MJ ads over other websites such as Youtube.

Whoever it was that said about people going to more than one show, you're attacking the wrong people. It's not our fault aeg put tickets on Viagogo. There loads and loads of tickets on there still so everybody could go as long as circumstance allowed it. Should I not have bought tickets off there because people who don't have the Internet don't know about it? That seems silly to me. Plenty of fans here and elsewhere couldn't get tickets from Ticketmaster or see in the presale or general sale so went to Viagogo, that is unfair too. It's not fair to attack people who have bought tickets off other fans or Viagogo though. If you feel so bad about that then give me a pm and I'll sell you one of the tickets I bought. If there really were no tickets left anywhere and I had multiple show tickets I would sell them to someone who wanted them in a heartbeat. But that isn't the case so I don't feel bad, getting tickets was a struggle for everyone but you have to find ways around it!

Whoever it was that said about people going to more than one show, you're attacking the wrong people. It's not our fault aeg put tickets on Viagogo. There loads and loads of tickets on there still so everybody could go as long as circumstance allowed it. Should I not have bought tickets off there because people who don't have the Internet don't know about it? That seems silly to me. Plenty of fans here and elsewhere couldn't get tickets from Ticketmaster or see in the presale or general sale so went to Viagogo, that is unfair too. It's not fair to attack people who have bought tickets off other fans or Viagogo though. If you feel so bad about that then give me a pm and I'll sell you one of the tickets I bought. If there really were no tickets left anywhere and I had multiple show tickets I would sell them to someone who wanted them in a heartbeat. But that isn't the case so I don't feel bad, getting tickets was a struggle for everyone but you have to find ways around it!

:clapping::clapping:
yes, exactly.
if there wasn't any way fans could get tickets now I'd sell some of mine too, but there's thousands left on viagogo so like you said if the circumstances allows it (to travel,money to buy), you can buy there

Viagogo was advertised nationally in newspapers in the TII adverts. Also there are various Viagogo MJ ads over other websites such as Youtube.
I never saw any of this except the looooong tv ad, but afaik there wasn't a hint at viagogo...
Whoever it was that said about people going to more than one show, you're attacking the wrong people.
I dont wanted to attack anyone, haven't you read my 2nd post?

Should I not have bought tickets off there because people who don't have the Internet don't know about it?
dont make me angry... of course you can, but its not serious if someone gets 15 TICKETS! that means that guy will see (nearly) the same show for 15 times! it woud annoy me to go that often...
If you feel so bad about that then give me a pm and I'll sell you one of the tickets I bought.
I don't want a ticket...

If there really were no tickets left anywhere and I had multiple show tickets I would sell them to someone who wanted them in a heartbeat.
you rock

I don't hate the fans who are going......their lucky! i wish i was them but i dont hate them no way! i hope they have an awesome time!!
i've saved up the money and everything and been searching for tickets and mum said yes but when i found tickets she said no because she said she only said yes in the first place because she didnt think i'd ever find tickets....i cry so much over this..... :(

i wanna go so bad...still wishing for a miracle like mums brought me tix for my birthday or something...not gonna happen but i can dream!

What a load of bs... go on Viagogo and there you'll find plenty of tickets... none of us, who are going multiple times are going for free... everyone has a chance to get tickets! If you get mad, get mad at people who buy tickets only to sell!

And for the people not knowing about Viagogo... well, too bad... I guess they are not that interested then!

thats called being a hater,they arent stealing anything u had just as much oppertunity to buy tickets as any1 else

I was so angry after the general sale that some people managed to get tickets for multiple shows from ticketmaster. A few of them were even rude to us who failed...dared to call us lazy. But if people have the money to buy them from viagogo, you can't hate them. I'd buy from there too if I could.

U.S. fans are bound to see him at some point in the future. tour..concert. think positive k. :)

Last edited:
Dude, let me just say this, if MJ did 50 shows in Dallas, TEXAS, YOU BET I'd be trying to go as often as I can... so I don't blame these European fans or other fans for going more than twice.

To be honest i'm slightly annoyed at fans who bought tickets on the spur of the moment and then put them up for sale almost straight after. I think that's a bit off. However, the fans who are going multiple times have saved up for a long time for this concert - some seem to be spending their life savings on going(!)

Personally I'm going twice - once with one friend, and once with either my mum or another friend who I've fallen out with at the moment! (hence not being sure). If this ticket does become available it'll be offered on here first at face value. I was upset to see fans ripping off others and justifying it by saying that 'everyone else is doing it'. That's a poor excuse in my opinion. Don't hate on fans who are going more than once though - yes they're lucky to have the opportunity, but it's their choice and it's their money at the end of the day.

He will tour the us this time i'm sure once the london shows start the us will be begging for him to go back

Damn it, I wish I could go. But I have no passport, and little to no money...I do so wish MJ comes to the USA too...(sigh)

I really hope for all your sakes that he does a tour after his O2 arena shows! I also hope that the fans show him some respect and don't harrass him when he isn't performing. A day in the life of Michael Jackson is clearly not easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back