The Official 2015 Michael Jackson HIStory 20th Anniversary Calendar

qbee

Proud Member
HIStory: Past, Present and Future, Book I (HIStory) is the ninth studio album by Michael Jackson. It was released on June 16, 1995 by Epic Records. The album consisted of two discs: the first disc (HIStory Begins) a compilation of some of his greatest hits from 1979 forward, while the second disc (HIStory Continues) was composed entirely of new material.

June 2015 will be the 20th Anniversary of Michael's HIStory Album and to celebrate the Estate in conjunction with Bravado has released a special anniversary calendar.

Celebrate the 20th Anniversary of Michael Jackson's HIStory album and the extraordinary life and career of The King of Pop with this striking 18 month wall calendar. Each standard wall calendar features an opening spread with a six-month (July-December 2014) overview. Filled with an abundance of holidays, each month's grid is large enough for daily tasks and appointments. This beautiful wall edition calendar is 24 pages and the closed dimensions are 12 x 12 x 0.2 inches.

Source: Michael Jackson .com | Love Survives

Nice to see a HIStory tribute calender, it just looks a kinda lazily put together and quite generic. Would have been nice to see some more obscure pictures being used, or some studio pics etc.

Does this mean that we'll not only celebrate HIStory's 20th anniversary next year but also can pray, hope and expect something to be released by the Estate in 2015?

Let me give you a clue:
513N5%2Bov-BL.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Jackson-Official-Calendar-Anniversary/dp/1421690896

I see they have pix representing the songs but sorry they don't have one (or more ) of the HIStory teaser. Everything about that was so darn spectacular.

Favourite album, so this is cool. Hope there is a HIStory 20.

Guess I'm not getting an MJ calendar for 2015 then :bored: (I don't like getting unofficial ones either).

I hope there is a commemorative HIStory 20th anniversary release for the fans including Ghosts BD, HWT BD, HD short films, Unreleased Song's, HWT Rehearsals etc.! Would be awesome if there was a limited edition set that also included a mini HIStory Statue.

I hope there is a commemorative HIStory 20th anniversary release for the fans including Ghosts BD, HWT BD, HD short films, Unreleased Song's, HWT Rehearsals etc.! Would be awesome if there was a limited edition set that also included a mini HIStory Statue.

Nah, I'd rather wait for HIStory 25. I'd hate for it to be like Thriller 25, Bad 25, HIStory 20, Dangerous 25 etc. I prefer consistency when it comes to the anniversary re-releases :p

A release related to this era would be nice! Just not an anniversary re-release...

I do hope they'll release a Dangerous 25 calendar for 2016

Maybe they'll release the History tour on DVD next year, at least??

Nice Calendar. I like the one with the torn shirt for Come Together.

Thanks for the info re new HIStory calendar! And I love the torn shirt photo taken from Come Together (ladies like some cake). But no butt shots?? Disappointed.:(

According to Brad Sundberg, the Estate has a HIStory project they are working on, which is one reason they wanted him to remove the Childhood video he has of MJ recording that song. It is truly amazing that vid so I hope some day everyone can see it.

Edit: Brad S. has stated he is not aware of a HIStory project--I stand corrected!! Sorry.

Last edited:
I agree with Birchey about the calendar being quite generic, the close up pictures are gorgeous though. I also agree with barbee, it could have been used a HIStory teaser picture like the one taking his glasses off or blowing a kiss.
tumblr_llrfs8H3ms1qeynq5o1_r2_500.gif
It was also a chance to use Gold Pants pictures. You know, something sexy to spice it up without being vulgar because with that outfit Michael looked as sexy as hell. ;)
605.jpg

Last edited:
According to Brad Sundberg, the Estate has a HIStory project they are working on, which is one reason they wanted him to remove the Childhood video he has of MJ recording that song. It is truly amazing that vid so I hope some day everyone can see it.

Where can we see that video?! :bugeyed Has it ever appeared on YouTube?

sorry but fans seen these images a zillion times. fans are gonna buy this so why dont they give us something new

i like it- love how come together is used. will be keeping up the tradition this christmas!

Back