The Obama Deception

anything can be twisted to appear a certain way.

Jones is on the right track but I think he goes too far. The basic message of the film is a good one that needs to be heard. America and much of the western world is heading towards fascism. We are being ruled by private individuals that we have no electoral control over because government has allowed itself to be controlled by banks, special interests and corporations. We need a separation of business and state just like we have a separation of church and state. Keep business out of government and government out of business. So making people aware of this by showing how Obama is just another puppet for the oligarchy, a fresh face on fascism, is something I commend Alex Jones for trying to do. But the mistake he makes is taking it too far by calling our rulers and controllers the illuminati and Hollywoodising the whole thing by alluding to conspiracies and secret societies. He gets a bit nutty. But despite all that I really encourage people to watch it. Especially those in America and around the world who supported Obama. It is eye-opening. And btw, it is a real documentary. He does back up everything in the film with evidence and references. But then when he tries to tie it all together to make his own conclusion, he gets it a little wrong.

People really need to educate themselves with what is happening around them and not what is being fed to them by the media.

I started researching 9/11 after I saw a docu about architecture and 'melting steel'. I had so many questions that were unanswered and what I found blew my head off! To be honest I had to put it down and not think too much about it as it's terrifying beyond belief. There are powers involved that have no regard for society and for individuals, it's all about power and greed.

I too wanted to believe the best about Obama, but there is no way you can deny the truths that this film highlights.

Knowledge is power.

I don't like Obama! and Alex Jones might have some good points but his problem is that he mixes factual evidence with conspiracies. I also think the problem is that people jump on the Obama Bandwagon because of his skin color and his popularity and rather bruth everything off to the side and don't realize that there has already been many murders (soldiers,civilians) in his name already. People need to look it up

The Obama Deception has been picked apart word-by-word numerous times.

Back