The next single should have a Music Video like this!

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member
Lol this is totally rad! Imagine something like this

[youtube]Iy1rumvo9xc[/youtube]

Not keen on something exactly like that, but definitely approve of the videos being more creative.

However if you look at the LNFSG video thread most folk here just want more of the montage stuff.

LOL if you think they would spend that much money on a music video

This is what us fans have been saying ever since Michael died, to make music videos like this, to be creative using animation, and similar concepts.

We haven't seen a single bit of it so far, and we probably won't. I would love for them to make a some sort of animation character of MJ. Maybe a superhero version of him or something.

Not keen on something exactly like that, but definitely approve of the videos being more creative.

However if you look at the LNFSG video thread most folk here just want more of the montage stuff.

Yeah i get what you're saying. I really hope they stop with the montage videos tho. That has been done to death, even while MJ was alive we had these montage videos (History, One More Chance, WBSS 2008). They need to do something creative. If they're gonna go the montage route then atleast, for the love of all, use new (unseen) footage.

LOL if you think they would spend that much money on a music video

This is what us fans have been saying ever since Michael died, to make music videos like this, to be creative using animation, and similar concepts.

We haven't seen a single bit of it so far, and we probably won't. I would love for them to make a some sort of animation character of MJ. Maybe a superhero version of him or something.

Absolutely man! I mean if they are willing to take their chances with a Hologram why not invest in a good creative Music Video.The possibilites are endless. Lol, the hologram reminds me abit of that commercial

Man, I have so many great idea for music videos for all Xscape songs and other songs we have heard after MJ's death. The Estate should've hired hardcore fans since the beginning. It's where they went wrong

Man, I have so many great idea for music videos for all Xscape songs and other songs we have heard after MJ's death. The Estate should've hired hardcore fans since the beginning. It's where they went wrong

Sorry, but thank god they didn't and hopefully never will :cheeky:

Why? Sometimes fans do have better ideas than those working on the project. I'm not saying it's always the case, but it could not hurt to consider some ideas by fans. Especially in terms of videos you cannot really say that any of the posthumus videos have been great and very creative. I have seen better ideas by fans.

They should def. have hardcore fans working for them. Even the MJ online team and the people behind the FB MJ page don't have a single clue

Please give us a reason

I can post lots of music videos right now that is better and more creative than any music video the estate has made since Michael's death

Back