The next few weeks will be special !!!

mj_insane

Proud Member
Think about it , the concerts begin in 5 and a half weeks from now .

So in the meantime , were going to have :

Getting the tickets dispatched to us on June 20th ,
Michael moving to london ,
Getting more updates and possibly videos from rehearsals ,
Possible new music (rumoured for June 20th) ,
Possible Interviews (TV , MAGAZINES) ,
Maybe announcements for a World Tour , or a Tv Special , a DVD ?

THE NEXT FEW WEEKS ARE GOING TO BE A GREAT RIDE !!!!!

Totally! In a few years we'll all look back on these few weeks being a really magical time! :D

do you guys know if ALL the tickets for all july dates will be dispatched on june 20th? I don't wanna be in London on 22nd july and my ticket has just arrived back home in Norway!! as I'm going on the first 5-6 dates in july!!

it IS gonna be some stressfull, exciting time now :D

Yeah... new music would be fine to get over the last couple of weeks... seriously, July 13th can't roll on fast enough... I'm getting so sick and tired of all those bullshit stories which have crept up (and are coming up) in the last couple of weeks and all the assholes, who doubt, that the shows will take place!

do you guys know if ALL the tickets for all july dates will be dispatched on june 20th? I don't wanna be in London on 22nd july and my ticket has just arrived back home in Norway!! as I'm going on the first 5-6 dates in july!!

it IS gonna be some stressfull, exciting time now :D

If i remember right from a ticketmaster e-mail, they said tickets will begin to be sent from the 19th June. Maybe contact ticketmaster about your concerns, perhaps see if you can collect the ticket at the box office?

Also, when you look in your ticketmaster account & it says dispatched, it actually means the tickets have been printed & are lying around in an office waiting to be sent when they feel like sending them. Give it at least a week until the tickets actually drop through your door.

I never thought I could be this excited and happy about anything again. Only Michael could make this possible. :wub: This is a once in a lifetime thing for me. x

Of course, it will not be all these things happening together at the same time, even that Michael has to go calmly and with care that is its great to return and nothing can go wrong. All these things will happen when Michael felt that the time is right.​

actually i cant remember any email from ticketmaster which said that the tickets will be dispatched from 19th or 20th june on?! but that would be good.... almost one month to arrive then :)

yes and we're all in for the stress of a lifetime lol! i love it!!

i cant wait!!!
we gonna get new music from the KOP!!!
We gonna get more info on the setlist ( possibly )
We gonna get a new merchandise store :)
We gonna be getting ready to go see Him Perform!!!!!!!

LOL - You know its gonna be stressfull, just gotta enjoy the ride!!!

I like you're siggy by the way.

i know ahhh i cant wait lol!!

and thanx! i like yours to, thats from munich right? i have that footage somewhere

You was spot on with this comment

and so its started!!

Michael has been to recording studio and also sony pictures studio to make music vodeo for shows, this has to be new music, maybe the worldwide premier will be at THIS IS IT!!

The studio he has been to is

http://www.theculverstudios.com/

why else make this as he is going to be there Live anyway.

Terry

Do u think they'll be hundreds of fans (us) welcoming him at hethrow airport as he checks into the U.K just like we saw in Japan 06. That would be great, I would def go!!!!!

Or will it be a quick back door exit hidden and secret??

hmm he needs to make a big entrance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it will be a huge deal when he lands in the UK, but if the children are with him, perhaps he would want to land secretly?

Michael has been to recording studio and also sony pictures studio to make music vodeo for shows, this has to be new music, maybe the worldwide premier will be at THIS IS IT!!

The studio he has been to is

http://www.theculverstudios.com/

why else make this as he is going to be there Live anyway.

Terry

I've been to The Culver Studios!!! When we were in LA a few years ago we got tickets to the filming of the US version of Deal or No Deal which is filmed at the studios. It's a big place with large soundstages.

He'll have been filming video interludes for the show and stuff like that.

Back